No announcement yet.

Weak at the top of my deadlift..help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would think maybe sme polymetrics or whatever that stuff is called that helps you fix your bodys posture and stuff like that and thats a good write up on the wheels i might try that after this round of HST.

Hate to hijack this thread BUT.......

ok how do i add mass to that smaller tear drop shaped muscle by the knee i forget the name. i think i do my squats with my feet pointed out too much. but yeah i really need to throw some size there.

Comment

425x1 Locked out today completely raw

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
        425x1 Locked out today completely raw
        Congrats!!!

Comment

Rack pulls are good for building middle to top explosion.
          www.AnabolicInnovations.com
          Great store, Great products and Great Service.

------------------------------

Hangin's too good for 'em! BURNIN'S too good for 'em! They should be ripped into itsy-bitsy little pieces and BURIED ALIVE!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawkk
            Yea but no gym within 20miles of me has a rack that I know of.....

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
              Yea but no gym within 20miles of me has a rack that I know of.....
              My old gym didn't have a rack, so I use to set two reebok steps in the squat rack adjust the height of the steps with the spacers that fit under them. Now my new gym got these new squat racks were the side pieces are adjustable. You can set them a few inches from the floor all the way up to about your waist. These are great for rack-pulls and also for deep squatting by yourself. You squat down till you touch the bars and if you get stuck, just leave it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawkk
                i do RPs like once every two to three weeks in place of deads for that week and those seem to help me out a lot

Comment

Yeah, just use something that will lift the bar off the ground to simulate a rack as long as the gym signs off and you don't make up something crazy that falls and kills someone

Ya, rack pulls have helped me a ton. Lets me focus much more on the upper back too.
                  www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                  Great store, Great products and Great Service.

------------------------------

Hangin's too good for 'em! BURNIN'S too good for 'em! They should be ripped into itsy-bitsy little pieces and BURIED ALIVE!

Comment

Working...
                  X