No announcement yet.

Conditioning and Training: Fight the Overtraining scare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think i said anything was a fact. the thread is about putting your all into training and to not be afraid of overtraining, which seems to be the trend now a days. to each his own i always say.

genetics, nutrition, etc aside, the point was not about my anedoctal experience with hardcore training, the point is to show people that overtraining is overrated, and you shouldnt be afraid to push your body that extra mile.

i guess its just one of those mysteries why some people never "fit" scientific studies. like myself. did i mention i lost 25 pounds, and the gained 15 back while theoritically "overtraining" i may be only 1 example, but i know theres other people out there too

all im saying is train your ass off for results

Comment

i was not tryin to argue with you at all , so dont take it that way
      just making some statements on the thread
      i also agree that people dont work out enough amd/or push them selves hard enough
      Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
        i was not tryin to argue with you at all , so dont take it that way
        just making some statements on the thread
        i also agree that people dont work out enough amd/or push them selves hard enough
        gotcha

Comment

But I also think overtraining is more spefic to overtraining with heavy weights, if a person were try to do 1rms everyday for months straight he would kill himself and get no where.

I think it would be very hard to over train with endurance type of excersices like cardio, boxing, bicycling etc...

Two diffrent types of stress on the body

Comment

Working...
          X