Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LancerV
    As long its not pat robertson style
    That was the most horrible thing I've ever seen! I bet doing a proper leg press he couldn't push 450, especially if we incorporate holds at the bottom.
    Back to the basics!

Comment

• awesome vids bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
        not sure what other lifts are worth doing
        Military / DB Press

Comment

As long its not pat robertson style
          I saw 2 kids doing Robertson Leg Presses today, I just had to shake my head at them.

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
            Nobody respects the Leg Press, I love the LP..
            I might post some this weekend, lets see if I can get them recorded.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
              I might post some this weekend, lets see if I can get them recorded.
              I'm still working on my gym to get them to allow me to record in the gym, they are all nazi about no cameras/cell phones with cameras/no camcorders..

Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                I'm still working on my gym to get them to allow me to record in the gym, they are all nazi about no cameras/cell phones with cameras/no camcorders..

now that is stupid, are they afraid of you doing this or this ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                  now that is stupid, are they afraid of you doing this or this ?
                  They are afraid of me sneaking into the women's locker room to see them doing and me going
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

My bench sucks like a $5 hooker, any good programs for improving bench?
                    try tightening the bolts that hold your bench together so it doesn't wobble so much.

Comment

• the reason being is that its invasion of privacy, and most likely the gym was sued for letting insurance investigators in the gym and take pictures or help the investigators out by giving out personal info, for a gym to have a PT give info out or help a insurance investigates puts the gym and all PT at risk of being sued for damages which could add up to millions and also the PT could loose his or her license,
                      Last edited by trizz; 06-22-2006, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• lets see calf raises

Comment

• Mr. Aries sir, my wish is to work out with you, even if its only once!

Comment

• Wassup J Lee, just wanted to keep you updated on today's workout, today Drew and I ran 2 miles, did 15 minutes of jump rope, which consisted of rope jumping through a whole 5 minute song off the cd track, and then we went on to do some sprints, and then ended it with a super gasser, so all the hardwork we have been puttin in with you has been paying off. Looking forward to phase two of the summer workouts. Like you say "it's the price we pay to get to where we are trying to go."

Comment

• Hey I wanted to look at these vids but they've all (but one) been removed??

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                                Hey I wanted to look at these vids but they've all (but one) been removed??
                                Looks like they were removed from youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X