Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump

Comment

Everything was going well until I had to take a break because the top part of my shit, just below the kneecap, was hurting. I thought it would become a stress fracture. It could have been from the flat trainers I'm using for ATG's, so I'm going to try out a normal pair of cross trainers. I might go see the doc to see what he says.

But otherwise, everything else has been steadily growing. I just have to learn how to eat more.

Comment

Right on ... Black HOLE!

Comment

Originally posted by hypnotikk
          Everything was going well until I had to take a break because the top part of my shit, just below the kneecap, was hurting. I thought it would become a stress fracture. It could have been from the flat trainers I'm using for ATG's, so I'm going to try out a normal pair of cross trainers. I might go see the doc to see what he says.

But otherwise, everything else has been steadily growing. I just have to learn how to eat more.
          lol, I meant the top part of my "shin", not shit

I still have a full bottle of BH, but as I was taking stims, it didn't do anything for me. I'm on the second day of weening myself off of stims for a little while. First day was horrible, second day no problem.
          Last edited by hypnotikk; 04-11-2007, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X