each part once or twice a week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha... for chest/back day...

I do either barbell incline/weighted dips or barbell flat/incline db press...

then for back i do either barbell row/pull downs or deadlifts/cable row

for leg days I always do walking lunges cuz i dont' want them bigger but i do want them stronger.

for shoulders I always do either barbell press/upright row or db press/upright row

for biceps i do either barbell curls/preacher curls or db curls/hammer curls

for triceps i do either close grip bench/press down or skull crushers/press downs..

I also do abs twice a week and calves twice a week... cardio every other day.. stretching everyday..
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
      haha... for chest/back day...

I do either barbell incline/weighted dips or barbell flat/incline db press...

then for back i do either barbell row/pull downs or deadlifts/cable row

for leg days I always do walking lunges cuz i dont' want them bigger but i do want them stronger.

for shoulders I always do either barbell press/upright row or db press/upright row

for biceps i do either barbell curls/preacher curls or db curls/hammer curls

for triceps i do either close grip bench/press down or skull crushers/press downs..

I also do abs twice a week and calves twice a week... cardio every other day.. stretching everyday..

for sharing your routine sir; I'll have to give the twice a week routine a try next week
      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
        see thats interesting -- i was worried that i was reworking a muscle that wasn't fully recovered, therefore having an adverse effect.
        That's always a possibility... there's a fine line there that you don't want to cross. If this shiat was easy we would all be huge and shredded.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
          for sharing your routine sir; I'll have to give the twice a week routine a try next week

give it a try for 6 weeks and watch your strength start to pick up fast.

oh and about that HGH
          Last edited by Mr. Aries; 09-07-2006, 12:28 PM.
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

give it a try for 6 weeks and watch your strength start to pick up fast.

oh and about that HGH
            No HGH for you!!!! muahahahahaha
            Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Comment

No HGH for you!!!! muahahahahaha

!!!!!!!!

where do you goto school again?
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

!!!!!!!!

where do you goto school again?

ummmmm . . . Alaska

Comment

ummmmm . . . Alaska

hmph! when are you coming to texas for a visit?
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

I am sure there are a few pro bbiers in texas that can hook you up!

Man I wish my parents would have gotten me those shots when I was a kid!

Comment

when you send me a plane ticket

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91

Man I wish my parents would have gotten me those shots when I was a kid!

bro it does not increase IQ
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Working...
                        X