X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asianbabe
    oh I am so digging your nickname right now

Pu

Sorry AB, I'm just joking. My humor can extend into the asshole range most of the time. So far I've been behaving

You can tell me to stfu etc as needed

Comment

Originally posted by Shutup
      Sorry AB, I'm just joking. My humor can extend into the asshole range most of the time. So far I've been behaving

You can tell me to stfu etc as needed
      lol I'm not that bad of a sport!! Apology accepted, just watch your back though, I'm onto ya next time

Comment

lol I'm not that bad of a sport!! Apology accepted, just watch your back though, I'm onto ya next time

I'd rather have AB on my front than on my back :giggity giggity:
        Ht: 6'1"
        Wt: 200 lb.s
        BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
        17% (8/2/06)
        Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

Originally posted by Former_Fatkid
          I'd rather have AB on my front than on my back :giggity giggity:
          haha, asian babe didnt answer that one
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

am I the only girl on this forum now? ><

boooooty come out and play!!

Not to sound sexist but I don't think women are as into supplements as guys are. Most guy's goals are to get bigger and stronger. I see a lot of women in the gym but most of them don't go heavy on weight and stay away from supps because they've got it in their head that they'll end up looking too masculine. They're there to get "Thin" not to get "Healthy" because the media has drilled it into their head that, that is how every woman should look.

Others freak out as soon as you mention supplements and assume you're talking about some form of steroid even when you're only talking about creatine or bcaa's. I see this last part from both men and women though that don't research supplements and their effects on the body. I blame a lot of this mentality on the media as well as the bodybuilding mags with advertisers telling you that you can get a body like Ronnie if you just take these pills. etc... It's just lately that some mags and Pro BB's are coming out with the fact that they've done some kind of pro hormone to get as big as they do.

Anyways back on topic...this is kinda why I think we don't see as many women on forums for supplement companies. It'd be great if this changed but for now you seem to be a rare breed AB.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              haha, asian babe didnt answer that one
              haha tank, so FF is all yours now

Comment

Originally posted by Mers
                Not to sound sexist but I don't think women are as into supplements as guys are. Most guy's goals are to get bigger and stronger. I see a lot of women in the gym but most of them don't go heavy on weight and stay away from supps because they've got it in their head that they'll end up looking too masculine. They're there to get "Thin" not to get "Healthy" because the media has drilled it into their head that, that is how every woman should look.

Others freak out as soon as you mention supplements and assume you're talking about some form of steroid even when you're only talking about creatine or bcaa's. I see this last part from both men and women though that don't research supplements and their effects on the body. I blame a lot of this mentality on the media as well as the bodybuilding mags with advertisers telling you that you can get a body like Ronnie if you just take these pills. etc... It's just lately that some mags and Pro BB's are coming out with the fact that they've done some kind of pro hormone to get as big as they do.

Anyways back on topic...this is kinda why I think we don't see as many women on forums for supplement companies. It'd be great if this changed but for now you seem to be a rare breed AB.
                aww thanks mers

I can't get any of my girlfriends to go work out with me. Lifting their shopping is taxing enough ..... erm Whats exercise? What are weights?!

Comment

haha tank, so FF is all yours now
                  haah, hes not my type
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots