Whats your weakest bodypart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your weakest bodypart?

Im gonna have to say incline chest, had to do 30lb Incline DB's the other day

My flat bench is pretty crappy. My squats and deads are over 300lbs now (hey, I'm a small guy, bitches) but my max bench was 225lbs..... I got sick and could hardly push 205lbs 5 times or so. Haven't really tried maxing out in a bit, was going to today but my regular gym's closed.

Not sure what else I could really say..... afaik, my body's pretty balanced as far as a normal person is concerned. But as a bodybuilder I'll just have to keep things up and see what happens.

Another good question to ask would be "what are you planning on doing to remedy your weak body part"?

I'm personally doing CGBP to get triceps strength up, as well as rotator cuff exersizes here and there. It REALLY seems to help man. You should do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
      Im gonna have to say incline chest, had to do 30lb Incline DB's the other day
      how come? what is your flat bench like?

o/t but is it common to have a big difference between weights for incline/decline/flat?

My weakest are squats and chins/pullups. I am box squatting and doing a lot of prep/assistance work to get my chins up to scratch
      Last edited by asianbabe; 08-06-2006, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Anything with the lower back, deads, squats, and bent over anything.....
        Ht: 6'1"
        Wt: 200 lb.s
        BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
        17% (8/2/06)
        Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

my little toe, the left one.

Comment

my chest is horrid, I've recently started using the smith so I can keep reisistance on the muscles at all times. For my weight I should be putting up some big numbers on chest, but they just never get any stronger My strongest is my back, I can throw some pretty heavy rows around, and pull downs.
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

my knees...

I got these girls who've gotten me weak at the knees lately

naw but for real it has to be my legs.. I can't squat more than 405 for a couple right now no matter how hard i try
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

i have a couple which saddens me.. or everything in the matter.. from head to toe. but you know what, FUCK IT. LIFT.

Comment

Well, i just started working out my legs again but they are getting alot stronger faster. I would have to say my Lats sucks. I dont know what to do to make them bigger. And my deadlift aint to good.

Jdub

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    my knees...

I got these girls who've gotten me weak at the knees lately

naw but for real it has to be my legs.. I can't squat more than 405 for a couple right now no matter how hard i try
                    I thought it was your pimp hand keep that sucker strong.
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Mine would be biceps, have to stay light or it messes up the tendons at the end. Hopefully someday I can go heavy again.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                        what a crackup!!!

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
                          how come? what is your flat bench like?

o/t but is it common to have a big difference between weights for incline/decline/flat?

My weakest are squats and chins/pullups. I am box squatting and doing a lot of prep/assistance work to get my chins up to scratch
                          My flat bench sucks also, like 45-50lb db's depending on the day. I can dead over 400 but doubt I can bench over 200

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs

come to texas and you shall realize how strong dis pimp hand B

i take care of my girlies cuz i luuuuuuuuuuv dem dime pieces and sexy ladies
                            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                              My flat bench sucks also, like 45-50lb db's depending on the day. I can dead over 400 but doubt I can bench over 200
                              wow I am catching up! My incline dbs are 27.5* now!! But I still can't squat. hah

Comment

Working...
                              X