Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asianbabe
    back on topic, america sounds like a nice place to visit
    Yes, yes it is. Especially Texas on about August 18th.. you + me + mr aries all in the same city = TROUBLE!
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
      Yes, yes it is. Especially Texas on about August 18th.. you + me + mr aries all in the same city = TROUBLE!
      what exactly will the two of you be doing together... is it your first meeting!?!?

Comment

Hopefully heading to Seattle area by end of the year. Girlfriend is from there, and want to be able to take her back to see her family. Then I think its europe. Once you go, you need to go back!
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

what exactly will the two of you be doing together... is it your first meeting!?!?
          I'm going down there to see my best friend Leta, and possibly look at altering my 'living situation'.. and John just happens to live close enough to come visit! He said something about us going out on the town and 'making the kitties wet' but I'm an angel who knows nothing about such talk.

SCT
          Back to the basics!

Comment

I'm going down there to see my best friend Leta, and possibly look at altering my 'living situation'.. and John just happens to live close enough to come visit! He said something about us going out on the town and 'making the kitties wet' but I'm an angel who knows nothing about such talk.

SCT
            ahhh I see.. moving in with aries now ?? .. guess you'll need to test the waters first

Comment

ahhh I see.. moving in with aries now ?? .. guess you'll need to test the waters first
              Haha, noooooo, as much as I like John, I doubt a) he'd want me moving in, b) I could deal with seeing him everyday.. I'd become envious and grow to hate him for his amazing physique...

SCT
              Back to the basics!

Comment

I'm in the outerbanks right now. Having a great time. Rode some wave runners earlier today. Aint nothing like sitting poolside with a beer in one hand while trading stocks on the laptop

Comment

He said something about us going out on the town and 'making the kitties wet'

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Haha, noooooo, as much as I like John, I doubt a) he'd want me moving in, b) I could deal with seeing him everyday.. I'd become envious and grow to hate him for his amazing physique...

SCT

you can come and stay at my house for a week no problems...
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                      you can come and stay at my house for a week no problems...
                      wow so you and SCT are getting serious now and are deciding to take your relationship to the next level. Congrats fellas!
                      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                      -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyTheBull
                        I'm in the outerbanks right now. Having a great time. Rode some wave runners earlier today. Aint nothing like sitting poolside with a beer in one hand while trading stocks on the laptop
                        dont drink too much or you might buy shares in google. ouch my nose is bleeding just talking about it.
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

The girlfriend is trying to talk me into going to Southern California with her during christmas to visit her family. She's not doing a very good job at motivating me. I hate flying during the holidays.

Will probably tag along one of the next times Bis goes back home to New Orleans for the weekend.

Was supposed to hit up texas this month, but that kinda fell through. I might be down there around Halloween though. Can't miss seeing Bis in a mermaid costume this chick is forcing him to wear.

Comment

Working...
                          X