Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Introduce yourself and post your PIC thread !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdiritto
    dude you got snowmobiles and 4 wheelers..
    Yep, I had been saving up / holding on to a dream for 25 years.

Not feeling 30 = priceless

Comment

i wouldn tbe suprsided if next week he posts pictures surfing somewhere, or rock climbing in the andes..
      That would be awesome, but I hope someone can beat me to it.

Life is short / Live it to the FULLEST !

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g

ball out til you fall out

Comment

That would be awesome, but I hope someone can beat me to it.

"It's better to burn out than to fade away."

Or "We're here for a good time, not a long time"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2h90...eature=related
          kane@controlledlabs.com
          Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
          Looks for the ads, coming soon!
          www.controlledlabs.com
          www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

he must be making a killing from these controlled labs profits...
            I know you're joking, but for clarification I work 1 full-time job, 1 consulting job, I'm a part-time personal trainer, and I've launched / invested in 2 other start up businesses so far. In order to do this, I sleep 6 to 8 hours every 36 hours. Depending on how that averages out, I gain about 2 productive work days per week.

Comment

I know you're joking, but for clarification I work 1 full-time job, 1 consulting job, I'm a part-time personal trainer, and I've launched / invested in 2 other start up businesses so far. In order to do this, I sleep 6 to 8 hours every 36 hours. Depending on how that averages out, I gain about 2 productive work days per week.
              insanity... i work 4 days a week and i sleep alot. no snowmobiles for me
              - Joe

my controlled labs log...
              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106664371

Comment

• intense, hopefully you can zone in on one or the other in a few years right?! I fear my early years could be similiar to that.. whenever im done with schooll... who knows?!

Comment

intense, hopefully you can zone in on one or the other in a few years right?! I fear my early years could be similiar to that.. whenever im done with schooll... who knows?!
                  I'm a workhorse too - I'm struggling to find a balance between life and work. I have that mindset that if I work 80+hrs now then my life will be that much easier when I need it to be.

Plus I want to start up something besides my job now, but have no ideas what....
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
                    I'm a workhorse too - I'm struggling to find a balance between life and work. I have that mindset that if I work 80+hrs now then my life will be that much easier when I need it to be.

Plus I want to start up something besides my job now, but have no ideas what....
                    Werd.. making a living != living

Comment

Werd.. making a living != living
                      hey hook me up with some of that motivation hahaha. im burned out from 4 days a week with these kids.
                      - Joe

Comment

• having kids seems like it would be fun.. my girls sister has 3 little ones, always a fun visiting them...

Comment

having kids seems like it would be fun.. my girls sister has 3 little ones, always a fun visiting them...
                          hahahaha i dont have any kids. i work in a continuing education high school for all the kids that kicked out of detroit public schools or were in jail or something and couldnt grad from normal highschool for whatever reason. im more of a security guard than teacher.
                          - Joe

Comment

• o.. thats a rough job, can ruin your perception of being a father!!

i was a TSS over the summer, worked with mental health kids (both of my clients were ADHD + an array of other things) yet i was lucky and each of them was in another setting when I worked with them, either day care or a YMCA, so i didnt do much besides assist the staff there with behavioral interventions (ie. fancy psychology lingo for yelling at kids and explaining why their behavior is wrong)

..your job must be alot more difficult and draining, since its a group of HS aged kids !

i couldnt do that work long term, it made me real depressed seeing how poorly the kids were treated by everyone, even my bosses and people supposded to be helping them!! I did love working with my one client though, lil 6 yr old kid that i thought was perfectly normal , he just had a horrible home life which was reflected when he was outside of that environment at daycare! of course, my company, the daycare staff, and even his family made him out to be the devil..

Comment

o.. thats a rough job, can ruin your perception of being a father!!

i was a TSS over the summer, worked with mental health kids (both of my clients were ADHD + an array of other things) yet i was lucky and each of them was in another setting when I worked with them, either day care or a YMCA, so i didnt do much besides assist the staff there with behavioral interventions (ie. fancy psychology lingo for yelling at kids and explaining why their behavior is wrong)

..your job must be alot more difficult and draining, since its a group of HS aged kids !

i couldnt do that work long term, it made me real depressed seeing how poorly the kids were treated by everyone, even my bosses and people supposded to be helping them!! I did love working with my one client though, lil 6 yr old kid that i thought was perfectly normal , he just had a horrible home life which was reflected when he was outside of that environment at daycare! of course, my company, the daycare staff, and even his family made him out to be the devil..
                              thats usually how it is. most of these kids have potential but theyre definately limited by the school system and the people that work in it, it does make you a bit numb after a while. but yeah its like the movies, guns, shit thrown at you all day, rapping, fights,drugs etc.

fortunately size gets you respect here so i dont have it too bad. 56 kids in one class.
                              - Joe

Comment

• Some shots from kickboxing today:

Comment

Working...
                                X