Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Introduce yourself and post your PIC thread !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by browndustin
    Only with bodybuilding can we do stuff like post leg pics in our skimpies...

Great legs, everyone!

id do it either way! lol im a exhibitonist kinda person whoops how'd that happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty
      Haha so true!

I'll contribute too, some may have seen this pic in my log.
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/attac...7&d=1151493658

woohoo....just found my new wallpaper!!

jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Originally posted by Dallas68
        id do it either way! lol im a exhibitonist kinda person whoops how'd that happen!
        rofl!

~~~~

Nice legs Dallas!
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Ok here you go Booty, I think there around 28-29 but I need to work on my inner quads more

Comment

• Screwed Up the Camera Settings...

Comment

• Much better! See how much clearer these pic's are compared to the last set.
              What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Much better! See how much clearer these pic's are compared to the last set.
                Yea heres a better back picture, Im working on my shoulders arms yes I know they are tiny Also working on getting rid of the love handles :O

Comment

Nice legs Dallas!

Speaking of someone with nice legs

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
                    Yea heres a better back picture, Im working on my shoulders arms yes I know they are tiny Also working on getting rid of the love handles :O
                    I think its safe to say that we are all aways working on something!!! You'll get to your goals, just have to keep at it. You're doing great!
                    What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by warriors
                      Speaking of someone with nice legs
                      Bah... Thank You!
                      What typos?

Comment

• progress update

I thought I would post a photo update of my progress over the the past 1.5 months (time since last posted pic which was posted here -> http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...&postcount=335 ) Well, I would like to say that I have made all kind of size gains but this damn surgery rotation has been hell on my diet, I'm currently ~195lbs (I've not been able to eat enough and what I have eaten is not exactly healthy) . . . the 4.5 hours of sleep I have been averaging the past 6 weeks has not helped either . On the brightside I did not lose much if any muscle mass and I have increased my lifts and while I have not really put on much weight (and may have added a little fat due to poor diet) I think I notice a little difference. One thing to note was that I was completely cold in these recent pics . . . last time I took them after finishing mowing the lawn. So, my vascularity is not as apparent this time. I added some legs shots too. I guess it would have been better to try to duplicate the same shots I took last time . . . meh . . . maybe next time.
                        One other thing, I know my stomach is kinda blahhh . . . that is partially due to a congenital defect of my rectus abdominus muscles which did not fuse in the middle correctly during development (aka diastasis of the rectus abdominus) . . . not a health risk just makes it harder to have nice looking abs
                        Attached Files
                        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                          I thought I would post a photo update of my progress over the the past 1.5 months (time since last posted pic which was posted here -> http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...&postcount=335 ) Well, I would like to say that I have made all kind of size gains but this damn surgery rotation has been hell on my diet, I'm currently ~195lbs (I've not been able to eat enough and what I have eaten is not exactly healthy) . . . the 4.5 hours of sleep I have been averaging the past 6 weeks has not helped either . On the brightside I did not lose much if any muscle mass and I have increased my lifts and while I have not really put on much weight (and may have added a little fat due to poor diet) I think I notice a little difference. One thing to note was that I was completely cold in these recent pics . . . last time I took them after finishing mowing the lawn. So, my vascularity is not as apparent this time. I added some legs shots too. I guess it would have been better to try to duplicate the same shots I took last time . . . meh . . . maybe next time.
                          One other thing, I know my stomach is kinda blahhh . . . that is partially due to a congenital defect of my rectus abdominus muscles which did not fuse in the middle correctly during development (aka diastasis of the rectus abdominus) . . . not a health risk just makes it harder to have nice looking abs
                          Dr. Dave is looking pretty ripped.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                            Dr. Dave is looking pretty ripped.
                            Thanks ddawg . . . now if I can only gain some f#$king mass . . .
                            Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                              Thanks ddawg . . . now if I can only gain some f#$king mass . . .
                              I hear you, hectic schedule and lack of sleep are hitting me pretty good right now too!

Comment

• I'll say it again.... incredible V and symmetry Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X