Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Introduce yourself and post your PIC thread !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Booty
    As you should be!

Very Nice!!!
    Awe thanks Booty
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
      Awe thanks Booty
      Just speaking the truth, thanks for sharing!
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

I figured that I should join in the picture fun This collage is from pics from early May. I think I have added a little mass and lost a little fat since then . . . at least that is what I will tell myself

Sorry for the repeats in the collage I do not know how to tell the stupid program not to do that and I did not feel like posting all separate pics

I've got a ways to go but I'm happy w/ my progress thus far
        You should be, keep up the great work!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
          You should be, keep up the great work!!!
          Thanks ddawg . . . I appreciate the encouragement coming from one as accomplished as yourself
          Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Comment

I figured that I should join in the picture fun This collage is from pics from early May. I think I have added a little mass and lost a little fat since then . . . at least that is what I will tell myself

Sorry for the repeats in the collage I do not know how to tell the stupid program not to do that and I did not feel like posting all separate pics

Very impressive !!

Comment

I think we've got quite similar physiques. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                Very impressive !!
                Thanks Pt I appreciate it man

Originally posted by dee213
                I think we've got quite similar physiques. Keep up the good work.
                I think I agree, although you are definitely farther along than I am. Give me some time and I'll get there . . . of course by then you'll be farther along too . . . damn you. Just kidding Dee, keep doing what you are doing b/c you are making awesome progress.

Comment

• dr. dave, I think your body looks awesome.. it looks really lean.
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    dr. dave, I think your body looks awesome.. it looks really lean.
                    Thank you very much Mr. Aries, considering the source that is quite a compliment.

I think it's a bit too lean . . . maybe I should rephrase that . . . it's not that it's too lean it's more that I lack bulk; I'm 6' but only ~195 in those pics. I need to pack on more muscle . . . in time I guess.

You guys are too kind. I tell ya, I better be careful or all of these compliments are going to go to my head . . . I won't be able to fit through doorways anymore. However, if Mr. Aries can be as humble as he is with his awesome physique I think I should be ok

Comment

• dr. dave, your bodyfat is very low... However, if I may critique it a bit, I think what you lack is the "pop"... It appears like your body is a bit thin, and lacks the density it takes to create that "3d look" in a photograph..

When you buid a little bit of density and thickness, the muscles will appear more rounded and have that "pop" to it.
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                        dr. dave, your bodyfat is very low... However, if I may critique it a bit, I think what you lack is the "pop"... It appears like your body is a bit thin, and lacks the density it takes to create that "3d look" in a photograph..

When you buid a little bit of density and thickness, the muscles will appear more rounded and have that "pop" to it.
                        Thank you, I appreciate the constructive criticism. I definitely agree with you 100%. I think I would benefit a lot from adding some bulk. I have been gaining weight slowly but steadily the past 6 months. I think I need to up my calories more and change my workout routine around to really be able to add some muscle to gain the "pop" you talk about. ddawg suggested I give a routine like yours a try, I think I may have to do so. One cannot argue with your results.

Comment

• well I guess theres one good way to get to know everyone, so i'll join the picture post. I'm by no means proud of my body and have a long way to go, I just try to keep going and remember the gains will show someday. My current pics are:

I'm looking for older pics but i think i was always embarassed and deleted them if they were ever taken.
                          Ht: 6'1"
                          Wt: 200 lb.s
                          BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                          17% (8/2/06)
                          Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

I'm 6' but only ~195 in those pics. I need to pack on more muscle . . . in time I guess.
                            How old are you ? I wish I looked that good when I was 195lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              How old are you ? I wish I looked that good when I was 195lbs
                              Thanks . . . I just turned 26 at the beginning of May

Comment

• My pics show genetics is deffinitely winning the war with me thus far.
                                Ht: 6'1"
                                Wt: 200 lb.s
                                BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                                17% (8/2/06)
                                Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

Working...
                                X