Wardrobe Woes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dee213
    did u forget to mention that u got into the unique-ness of buying A&F on eBay from ME and also that u have more than one of the same shirts/polos as ME and there have been a few awkward situations where we both wore the same shit coz u dont wanna find YOUR OWN labels/styles to wear. Same with the "Big Pony" polos too!!
    I smell a starting

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Quiksilver Tees are basically the only ones I have that don't stretch out around the neck... FWIW

I 100% agree with JD's post above (except I wouldn't personally be caught dead in a polo)... keep it clean... **** style / brand name
      dude i love polos... i dont pop the collar or anything but i like the shirt.. simple, sometimes get a lil logo on the chest, strip pattern something unique ya kno, and most of all, if u buy em riight, they make your chest look huge and arms feel massive.

course, if all else fails, dress like this
      !
      !
      !
      \/

the bling will attract any and all gold diggers in a 10mi radius.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        ONLY BUY WHITE SHOES
        ONLY BUY WHITE HATS

/\/\ these 2 = pimpn' keep them clean too.
        Speaks the truth.

Comment

Prada sweaters are cool, Banana REPUBLIC IS

Comment

Pantydropper... love thy name

Comment

thanks asianbabe!

Comment

yeah i had to buy some new cloths this weekend and well im def shaped odd 49.5" chest 18.5" neck(38 waist im working on it so shut up) but im short only 5'6" so like every shirt i buythe cuffs usually go past my wrist and end up being somewhere closer to my knuckles. Anyway i figured well XXL is the size i have to wear so i pick up 2 XXL shirts different brands one of them is really tight in the chest and shoulders and the other the sleeves go past my hands. if i didnt have to dress Corp. Casual. i would just stick to fruit of the loom tshirts

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
                  did u forget to mention that u got into the unique-ness of buying A&F on eBay from ME and also that u have more than one of the same shirts/polos as ME and there have been a few awkward situations where we both wore the same shit coz u dont wanna find YOUR OWN labels/styles to wear. Same with the "Big Pony" polos too!!

beat dat ass up!!!
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                  X