Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it. But I think it might look cooler with a bigger guy on it. Not in terms of muscle but actual size. Also a black hoodie with the Controlled Labs logo (in white) would pretty nice. I would definetely buy a hoodie if it was in the $30 dollar range.

Comment

i like it better than the F**K Genetics shirt...but i don't really like the font on the "winning the war against genetics" part... i also like it simple...maybe without the "winning the war against genetics" part all together...i'm picky...

Comment

perfect the way it is IMO

Comment

i'd wear that shirt if it's not the generic white stuff all over again.. how about blue and black?
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Frank_the_Tank
            I like it. But I think it might look cooler with a bigger guy on it. Not in terms of muscle but actual size. Also a black hoodie with the Controlled Labs logo (in white) would pretty nice. I would definetely buy a hoodie if it was in the $30 dollar range.
            What about a bigger guy on the back of the shirt maybe ?

Comment

Originally posted by strester
              already rockin' the f**k genetics shirt ... first time was this week on back day ... lookin' all swollen after deads

any chance this new design would be available in black w/ white or gold lettering? or red with white lettering? already have too many white shirts to wear to the gym
              I hear you on the white shirts.

Comment

What color scheme would everyone want... how about black with white / silver ??

Comment

i would wear it to the gym i like wearing the supplement company shirts to the gym i dont knwo why but i do
                  Black Hole Review
                  http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1309

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    What color scheme would everyone want... how about black with white / silver ??
                    Black with white or silver would be sweet.

Comment

not gonna say no it sucks but i would much rather have the genetics shirt. That said I would rather spend my $ on pw or some products

Comment

iii like it!

Comment

I cant see the design nor have I been able to see the pics in the 'POST YOUR PIC" thread, any ideas on how to get it to work? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by payton34
                            I cant see the design nor have I been able to see the pics in the 'POST YOUR PIC" thread, any ideas on how to get it to work? Thanks
                            User CP
                            Edit Options
                            Show Images

Comment

I actually already have one and wear it at the gym!
                              MY GREEN MAG LOG
                              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Yes, yes. These are great shirts to wear to the gym. Start a thread and post pictures of members at their gyms wearing the CL t-shirt and have some kind of incentive. Hey, its free advertisment.

tim
                                Hmmm, something smells funny.....

Comment

Working...
                                X