Happy Birthday Booty!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by storm shadow
    Happy Birthday Booty, Enjoy your last year in your twenties! If you're not sure how to, give me a call.
    Thank You!

I know huh...my sister called me this morning trying to say I was 30! jackass!!!

It dont matter, Im in the best shape I ever been for the most part.
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      hey you never gave me one

I could give you one if you like? After all it was your birthday a few days back.
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
        Thank You!

I know huh...my sister called me this morning trying to say I was 30! jackass!!!

It dont matter, Im in the best shape I ever been for the most part.
        How old is your sis.
        -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
        -Jack Bauer

Comment

How old is your sis.
          What typos?

Comment

Does she have your looks???
            -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
            -Jack Bauer

Comment

Does she have your looks???
              Some say we look alike, I think not! She has dark hair, diff skin tone. Completely different bodytype. She is very thin 5'4 103lb, no muscle what so ever. Just skinny, pretty but skinny.
              What typos?

Comment

hey Yo Boot!

I missed your b-day by one day so, Happy B-Day! I missed it last year too, but then again, I didn't know of ya so don't hold it against me.

(Uh oh, don't tell these vampires anymore of your sis, you're gonna have a joint stalking adventure on your hands)

Comment

Originally posted by Shutup
                  hey Yo Boot!

I missed your b-day by one day so, Happy B-Day! I missed it last year too, but then again, I didn't know of ya so don't hold it against me.

(Uh oh, don't tell these vampires anymore of your sis, you're gonna have a joint stalking adventure on your hands)
                  Thank You!!!

What typos?

Comment

Working...
                  X