Originally posted by Da Main Man
    will god pay for my freight?
    will god give me free CL products?

doubtful...

put pu12 might

hahaha...suk up and a half there lol

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
      this thread is now for questions pertaining to CL products! i am the human guinea pig for the different ways to take CL products. ask, and you shall KNOW!!!!!!!

but, if you have any other questions, like stuff about life, MMA, computers, etc. you can ask that too.....

but the main point is Controlled Labs products.
      riddle me this, why PW post-run instead of a protein shake? I would think to take PW before/during the run (at least that's what I've been doing)
      Last edited by strester; 07-07-2006, 08:08 AM.
      jdouchebag for president

Comment

ah yes my padawan learner, the reason is this.......

i take green magnitude pre workout (pre cardio). the PW is taken post RUNNING because I have MMA about an hour later. so i slam the PW to stop myself from going catabolic and to give me endurance, and then 30-45 minutes later (15 mins before i leave for MMA) i slam a protein shake (laced with xanthum gum to keep me from starving).

i get back from MMA and gorge myself with my large meal.

i could get scientific but a) theres a lot of science behind it b) i cant remember where to find it all c) im at work so i cant do it right now

its a tried and true formula, and my 8 pack has begun to form as a result. amazing i say. amazing.

Comment

its a tried and true formula, and my 8 pack has begun to form as a result. amazing i say. amazing.
          holy shit pics please

Comment

soon, soon

remember tho, im not a bodybuilder so im not all swole like everyone else here lol

Comment

here it is, hot off the press.

please keep in mind that i am FLEXING in the pic, but its most definition i have ever had (for the viewers at home, i was the fat kid)

http://www.geocities.com/teamphoenics/newjared.jpg
              Last edited by jaymdubbs; 07-08-2006, 06:58 AM.

Comment

please keep in mind that i am FLEXING in the pic, but its most definition i have ever had (for the viewers at home, i was the fat kid)

i count 9 ... go see a doctor!!!!

jdouchebag for president

Comment

a few weeks ago

someone posted about green mag and purple wraath tasting well mixed together.

if you have been keeping up with my commentary, i like to use purple wraath as a thirst quencher after hard run (12-14 oz water with ice)

well im here to inform you, that yes. PURPLE WRAATH & GREEN MAG mixed together with 22-24 oz of water plus ice tastes even better.

i will be using it as a post workout refreshment on NON lifting days because it tastes so delicious. i think i like it more than my protein shakes (thats saying a lot by the way)

tank, you may think this is a dumb idea, but i dont -

release a RTD green mag + purple wraath drink - id buy it lol

you probably could price it very competitvely. the only problem i see with it is the creatine expiring (not being consumed immediately) creatitine.

but if you could figure out a way for it not to, ur sitting on a gold mine! GENIUS!

lol

Comment

damn that's insane bro

can we get a relaxed pic?

do you know what your bf % is?

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/teamphoenics/relax.jpg

its frustrating, i really dont have a good midsection unless im flexing. grrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                      X