X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It even is for me too. lol

Comment

that whole god thing reminds me of:

Now it is such a bizarrely impossible coincidence that anything so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the nonexistence of God. The arguement goes something like this:

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," say Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't though of that" and promply vanishes in a puff of logic.

Comment

bump to an old thread:
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=30

I dont believe in 'god' in the sense of what most people do..

i have a few theories ive devised at some random point in my young, but ever so intellectualy stimulating life

-- i believe we are what we make ourselves to be, the greatest power in the world is inside your head (ie your brain if you couldnt figure that out)

-- there is some kind of higher power/destiny/something that everyone needs to believe in at times -- call it what you what --

-- religion was an establishment created by the government to keep peons/civilians in line way back when -- and its spraweled out of control (explains the differnces in faith across cultures/countries/distance)
        ** im rather fond of this one because i hate the govt for certain reasons **

all in all, i dont really care what people believe in or dont believe in, thats for you do to with your life. believe in what you want, thats great, dont push your values/faith off on others unless their in your counsel (preach your faith to those with open ears).

and most importantly of all, dont bash someone for not believing in what you do. differences is what makes this life so great. if we all were the same, what fun could there possibly ever be?!
        Last edited by jiritt0; 06-27-2006, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          bump to an old thread:
          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=30

I dont believe in 'god' in the sense of what most people do..

i have a few theories ive devised at some random point in my young, but ever so intellectualy stimulating life

-- i believe we are what we make ourselves to be, the greatest power in the world is inside your head (ie your brain if you couldnt figure that out)

-- there is some kind of higher power/destiny/something that everyone needs to believe in at times -- call it what you what --

-- religion was an establishment created by the government to keep peons/civilians in line way back when -- and its spraweled out of control (explains the differnces in faith across cultures/countries/distance)
          ** im rather fond of this one because i hate the govt for certain reasons **

all in all, i dont really care what people believe in or dont believe in, thats for you do to with your life. believe in what you want, thats great, dont push your values/faith off on others unless their in your counsel (preach your faith to those with open ears).

and most importantly of all, dont bash someone for not believing in what you do. differences is what makes this life so great. if we all were the same, what fun could there possibly ever be?!
          Some very nice points. I don't push anyone to believe in what I believe in, so I do agree with you on that point.

Even though it is not really FOR what I believe in, I respect your post and actually think it was a good one.

Comment

wow

this thread got deep, and all i wanted to do was spread good news

hehehe

Comment

i believe in santa caluse more than i believe in god

not even kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by bis
                that whole god thing reminds me of:

Proving once again that the Hitchhiker's Guide is the answer to everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Clickster
                  Some very nice points. I don't push anyone to believe in what I believe in, so I do agree with you on that point.

Even though it is not really FOR what I believe in, I respect your post and actually think it was a good one.

thanks... ive gotten into big debates with people i work with about alot of things.. god, religion, morales, promiscuoity (sp?), marijuana, drugs, the police, blah blah the list could go on and on..

and the one lady thats mostly the one i debate stuff with, though she is very intelligent, she never listens to or even accepts my side as being possible.. which annoys me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouT™
                    im scared to try
                    Do it over a plate or something so if you lose some, you can still use it.
                    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

I can assure you there is.... Question answered.
                      Umm I doubt that, so dont be too hasty.. question not answered
                      If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

In my opinion there is... better? heh

sheesh, people get fired up easily over here. That's good, makes a board more interesting.

The one thing I think we can all agree on is... Controlled Labs is awesome.
                        Let's all come together! lol

Back to the subject of the thread, I also tried the White Blood powder mixed into the Green MAGnitude, everything turned out good. He was right, it still tasted VERY good.

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                          Its not the Biggest Question, Is there a GOD is a bigger Question.
                          will god pay for my freight?
                          will god give me free CL products?

doubtful...

put pu12 might

hahaha...suk up and a half there lol

Comment

NEW BIG QUESTION ANSWERED!!!!

Yes, Purple Wraath is delicious when you add 14 oz of water and 2 ice cubes. it tastes exactly like kool aid. it makes for the perferct thrist quencher after a hard run!

yup. i answered it.

Comment

this thread is now for questions pertaining to CL products! i am the human guinea pig for the different ways to take CL products. ask, and you shall KNOW!!!!!!!

but, if you have any other questions, like stuff about life, MMA, computers, etc. you can ask that too.....

but the main point is Controlled Labs products.
                              Last edited by jaymdubbs; 07-06-2006, 09:19 PM.

Comment

I can assure you there is.... Question answered.
                                There will be plenty of obstacles in life, don't allow yourself to become one of them.

Click Here For My Green MAGnitude Log

Current Stats:
                                Sex: Male
                                Height: 5'11
                                Weight: 195
                                Neck: 16
                                Chest: 43
                                Waist: 32
                                Arms: 16 1/2
                                Forearm: 12
                                Wrist: 7
                                Thigh: 24 1/2