Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icetrauma
    Here is my rant.

How come us guys who weigh over 225 lbs. always have to take an extra pill therefore decreasing a 30 day supply down to 22 days. Damn that really adds up when talking about supps.
    science

Comment

• Originally posted by Dallas68
      RANT!

i look at all these teens (14-15 ) on creatine,NO,fancy other cocktails yet they are smaller than me? LOL its funny to see that...and Fuc ing annoying cause my parents wont allow me on the stuff.

( although i did sneak a months supply of Shock therapy by universal hehehe )
      haha bro, get on a basic cee or GB and ull be sweet as ...common HURRY UP!

Comment

• brother id be one a years supply already but the parents are such holes...sorry to say about that stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dallas68
          brother id be one a years supply already but the parents are such holes...sorry to say about that stuff.
          did you see the controlled labs south african site?
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• got my first rant about my gym...this morning I was carrying around my xtend in my blender bottle getting through my workout when one of the workers interupts me and asks what I'm drinking. My first thought is 'hey, he's curious, maybe I can teach him something'...so I tell him what it is and he flatly says 'oh, you're not supposed to have anything other than water in the weightroom'.

If my workout partner didn't happen to be the Asistant Registrar, I was going to tell the student to go bother someone else (insert foul language), but I held back and asked where the policy was written. Sure enough, the administration had received complaints that people were spilling and it was making the floor sticky and we can no longer bring any liquids other than water to the weightroom.

What I said next was...'why don't you carry around a and do your job keeping this place clean'.....actually I didn't, but that smilie is so appropriate for my story, I couldn't resist.

So, all in all, this has made me realize that I should be drinking PW before my workouts instead of Xtend during...so when that Oct 1st paycheck comes in, I may have to make a purchase.....and implement after my RAG2 log of course.

thanks for listening...

Comment

• Originally posted by JThompson
              got my first rant about my gym...this morning I was carrying around my xtend in my blender bottle getting through my workout when one of the workers interupts me and asks what I'm drinking. My first thought is 'hey, he's curious, maybe I can teach him something'...so I tell him what it is and he flatly says 'oh, you're not supposed to have anything other than water in the weightroom'.

If my workout partner didn't happen to be the Asistant Registrar, I was going to tell the student to go bother someone else (insert foul language), but I held back and asked where the policy was written. Sure enough, the administration had received complaints that people were spilling and it was making the floor sticky and we can no longer bring any liquids other than water to the weightroom.

What I said next was...'why don't you carry around a and do your job keeping this place clean'.....actually I didn't, but that smilie is so appropriate for my story, I couldn't resist.

So, all in all, this has made me realize that I should be drinking PW before my workouts instead of Xtend during...so when that Oct 1st paycheck comes in, I may have to make a purchase.....and implement after my RAG2 log of course.

thanks for listening...
              they should be cleaning a gym daily anyway, those lazy feckers

Out Now:
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

• I cant workout at my school gym because one of the coaches think I stole a shotput like 5 years ago
                Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obeast
                  I cant workout at my school gym because one of the coaches think I stole a shotput like 5 years ago

Nah! He is just jealous because you more than he does.
                  Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

I cant workout at my school gym because one of the coaches think I stole a shotput like 5 years ago
                    what would anyone do with their own shotput?

Out Now:
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

• I threw for the college and I would take it home to practice ,and after I lost my scholarship I kept the hammer and discus until the cops came to my work to get them back. He said i also had the shot but I didnt. He thinks I still have it just to be an asshole.
                      Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

I threw for the college and I would take it home to practice ,and after I lost my scholarship I kept the hammer and discus until the cops came to my work to get them back. He said i also had the shot but I didnt. He thinks I still have it just to be an asshole.

I could see why he might think that
                        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• I didnt say he didnt have a good reason to suspect me. I just said I didnt have the shotput.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
                            I could see why he might think that
                            lol. yeah, Id' probably suspect you as well.
                            Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                              did you see the controlled labs south african site?
                              not yet but ill google it tanky

Comment

• rant;

i have the worst hang over ever, and i didnt really drink much, i just forgot to have dinner, and smoked some weed throughout the night...

good thing, my french prof that has been in the states since like 5 days before class started, was at the 2nd bar I went to, and i have an exam in his class in aprox. 2hrs

Comment

Working...
                                X