RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
    It actually tastes GOOD if you add some crystal light into it.. so if you are too PANSY to handle the taste (hehe, I was too!) then drop some CL into your CL Purple Wraath and BAM, tasty!

SCT

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
      JL doesnt want to touch the Pansy comment eh?
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
        JL doesnt want to touch the Pansy comment eh?

well... i didn't see any point to agree with him
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Thats right, or you would start to feel the "wraath."

/was that hulk hogan enough?

Comment

• mr aries missed it though...hahahaha

Comment

• RANT!

i look at all these teens (14-15 ) on creatine,NO,fancy other cocktails yet they are smaller than me? LOL its funny to see that...and Fuc ing annoying cause my parents wont allow me on the stuff.

( although i did sneak a months supply of Shock therapy by universal hehehe )
              Last edited by Dallas68; 09-16-2006, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• RANT;

I'm starting green bulge, white blood, and NOxidant again monday. duno if Ill take WB at night or pre-workout. I wish I had more protein and multis but im broke ATM, so i have to make due with the crappy flavors + GNC mega-green multi bottle I have..

Rant 2;

My left arm is much more vascular than my right arm from years of pitching in baseball. this has lead to an improper alignment in my shoulders and i think however that works out it makes my veins more stressed in the left arm, while the right flows better. ( i throw right handed ) If anyone knows how to correct this, please let me know, but I have a feeling there isnt any way, since the wear & tear was done during my puberty years of growth..

since ive been done with baseball, ive notice a slight change (over 4-5 years) of my shoulders evening out in size/depth, but they clearly don't align correctly still.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                  RANT;

I'm starting green bulge, white blood, and NOxidant again monday. duno if Ill take WB at night or pre-workout. I wish I had more protein and multis but im broke ATM, so i have to make due with the crappy flavors + GNC mega-green multi bottle I have..
                  My rant is that i have no GM,GB lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                    I cant believe they changed it back. it took me a full week to get them to change it. they must still have a few old containers left in one of the warehouses. I will e-mail them now.
                    When I rec. my sups from www.advantagesupplements.com I also rec. the old mix. Just FYI!
                    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                      RANT;Rant 2;

My left arm is much more vascular than my right arm from years of pitching in baseball. this has lead to an improper alignment in my shoulders and i think however that works out it makes my veins more stressed in the left arm, while the right flows better. ( i throw right handed ) If anyone knows how to correct this, please let me know, but I have a feeling there isnt any way, since the wear & tear was done during my puberty years of growth..

since ive been done with baseball, ive notice a slight change (over 4-5 years) of my shoulders evening out in size/depth, but they clearly don't align correctly still.

Start tossing w/the other arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
                        You're not helping

Its cool though, I guess I'm just a little scared to use the old PW from what everyone said, but I've had some pretty nasty shit before, so maybe I should just suck it up. Not about taste right?
                        i add splenda to mine ..
                        this is what i do..

equal portions of Excell/PW/splenda, chuck in freezer

its so good the ghost comes and drinks it all before I get to it

Comment

• Here is my rant.

How come us guys who weigh over 225 lbs. always have to take an extra pill therefore decreasing a 30 day supply down to 22 days. Damn that really adds up when talking about supps.

Comment

• Originally posted by icetrauma
                            Here is my rant.

How come us guys who weigh over 225 lbs. always have to take an extra pill therefore decreasing a 30 day supply down to 22 days. Damn that really adds up when talking about supps.

that's like a billionaire complaining about having to pay extra taxes for making more money than the average folks
                            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

that's like a billionaire complaining about having to pay extra taxes for making more money than the average folks

Just becuase you weigh 225+ doesnt mean you can lift like he-man

Comment

Down with the IRS

Comment

Working...
                                X