• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asianbabe
    yeah me too! I Need to get angry! Or ride a few more rollercoasters
    Ussually roller coasters make my blood pressure drop even more

Comment

• Originally posted by Obeast
      just a quick rant. everyone has seen posts about the diff types of gym goers, smelly guy, the screamer, the guy on his cell phone. I experienced a completely new one today. The screaming one-upper guy who brings his hot 17 yearold daughter to follow him around. Every exercise I did he would grab a weight 5 lbs heavier, and as I was doing my 8-10 reps he would scream out 1-2 reps with terrible form then look at me like what now. All the while his smoking 17 year old daughter is following him around the gym in slutty street clothes giving me the take me to the locker room look while my very jealous wife glares at me from across the gym.
      HAHAHA nice one! He's just jealous of you!

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
        Ussually roller coasters make my blood pressure drop even more
        how can you tell..?!

Comment

how can you tell..?!
          I get really lightheaded

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
            I get really lightheaded
            ohh
            do you get that from doing hiiit?

Comment

ohh
              do you get that from doing hiiit?
              Yea, but if I take like 3-4salt tablets before HIIT im ussually fine.

Comment

just a quick rant. everyone has seen posts about the diff types of gym goers, smelly guy, the screamer, the guy on his cell phone. I experienced a completely new one today. The screaming one-upper guy who brings his hot 17 yearold daughter to follow him around. Every exercise I did he would grab a weight 5 lbs heavier, and as I was doing my 8-10 reps he would scream out 1-2 reps with terrible form then look at me like what now. All the while his smoking 17 year old daughter is following him around the gym in slutty street clothes giving me the take me to the locker room look while my very jealous wife glares at me from across the gym.
                Dude, that is a most excelent first and only post. I mean it, that right there is a quality Rant.

I've never seen the "one upper". That would have been funny. I know what I would have done if I had been you. As soon as I realized he was mimicking my routine I would have switched it up and changed over to a 5 rep weight and then watched him hurt himself trying to up me by 5 lbs.

Comment

I had a similar expierence the other, although it was from a 130lbs mexican kid who thought he was he-man. I just shook my head and turned up my ipod.
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                    Dude, that is a most excelent first and only post. I mean it, that right there is a quality Rant.

I've never seen the "one upper". That would have been funny. I know what I would have done if I had been you. As soon as I realized he was mimicking my routine I would have switched it up and changed over to a 5 rep weight and then watched him hurt himself trying to up me by 5 lbs.
                    This is when you should have done deadlifts and hope the guy snaped his back in two like a twig

Comment

• Wow, good sign the site isn't getting much traffic. The Rant was on page 2

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                        Wow, good sign the site isn't getting much traffic. The Rant was on page 2

this is all your fault!
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• I dislike people who do the same upper body workout everyday of the week!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by panic66
                            I dislike people who do the same upper body workout everyday of the week!!!!!!
                            The official DBAG college workout; by JD.

Monday - Chest/ curls
                            Tuesday - Triceps/ Curls
                            Wendsday - maybe some military press (prolly just normal bench tho)/ Curls
                            Thursday - This day is unique, the typical college kid does not only bench, but triceps, and curls!
                            Friday - Strictly curls, They need to be huggge for the frat party tonight
                            Saturday - One day extravengaza involving curling the beer can/bottle to face numerous times.
                            sunday - rest, maybe some light curl work around the apt/house. the intense ones go to the gym and do real curls (the same routine as tuesday).

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                              The official DBAG college workout; by JD.

Monday - Chest/ curls
                              Tuesday - Triceps/ Curls
                              Wendsday - maybe some military press (prolly just normal bench tho)/ Curls
                              Thursday - This day is unique, the typical college kid does not only bench, but triceps, and curls!
                              Friday - Strictly curls, They need to be huggge for the frat party tonight
                              Saturday - One day extravengaza involving curling the beer can/bottle to face numerous times.
                              sunday - rest, maybe some light curl work around the apt/house. the intense ones go to the gym and do real curls (the same routine as tuesday).

You go to Tarleton State also? Or does that just happen everywhere? LOL

Comment

• shippensburg U

Comment

Working...
                                X