No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, the Rant isn't just a singular thread, nor is it a particular group of people posting on the boards. The Rant simply "is".

Comment

• i think i just swallowed my gum...or part of it ...
      I can feel it stuck in my throat, I spat the rest out ><

I heard that it stays in your system for 7 years

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• uni livers are freaking hugee... tryin to take 2 at once is tough.. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
            i think i just swallowed my gum...or part of it ...

I heard that it stays in your system for 7 years
            Um, how could gum stay in your digestive tract for even 7 days? If you swallow a marble it comes out the other end after a day or two. Gum is more digestable than glass, but even if it didn't break down, you would still pass it.

Comment

• Yeah, i heard that was a rumor started by dentists or something. It only takes a couple days to poop it out!

Jdub

P.S. Hello RANT!!

Comment

• I guess i kinda killed the rant? lol

Jdub

Comment

• thats nasty

Comment

• The Rant can not be killed. Even this thread is nothing more than an appendage of the True Rant. The fact is, this board in general is slow. I guess it's normal for a new board. It's boring around here and I'm not sure how to change it.

Comment

• when the board 1st opened it was busier..

=(

most of the company boards arent that busy..

Comment

• Yea, it's hard for a company board to pull the interest that a general board can. With a company board you are mostly only going to have a base of members who use that specific brand, and even then their primary interest will be informational. With a general board like BB.com you have a broad range of interests pooling to generate much more activity.

Oh well, the Rant goes on!

Comment

• Rant:

Have you ever concidered how confusing life is for a dog? Look at the house rules from the dog's point of view.

"I crap on the floor the humans walk on and I get in trouble. Then the humans go and crap in the magic water bowl and it's all good?"

Comment

• Ok I have issues....

At my gym, World Gym in Columbus, there are dozens of people who are competing; some of the guys will get their pro card someday, and some of the women there are pros. So it isn’t your run of the mill mom and pop gym. People walking around just ripped out of their minds, no body fat, etc..etc..

But, on the other hand you have your old, fat, disgusting men who are there to just look at the girls; and not just a quick glance, I'm talking a full fledged stare at the goods. Well my problem is this. I go to the gym twice a day, early to do weights, and then in the afternoon to get my cardio in with my girlfriend. She has recently decided to take her dedication to the next level and is looking terrific. Only bad part is the old disgusting bastards who won’t take their eyes off of her. I hate every minute of it; I've VERY protective of her and I'm afraid I'm going to snap one of these guys' necks. I mean I'm a big guy so it wouldn’t be that hard, but how am I supposed to not let this bother me? It isn’t like she’s the only woman in the gym, and she looks as good as the girls who compete, but why should she be subjected to that crap?

Ugh I’m done, just has been running through my mind the last few days. Opinions would be nice, especially from the women on the boards, how do you deal with guys at a gym who are thinking about one thing.
                            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Sethva, people like that depend on one thing, anonymity (sp?). They aren't embarased by their behavior because most people choose to pretend to ignore it. Call one of them out. Just pick one, and without shame you will in a voice loud enough to be heard by others but not enough to be concidered yelling, say;

"Hey Clown, you come here to work out or do you just want to stare at my girlfriend for a while longer?"

or

"Yo, letch monkey, there are stalking laws in this state you know. If all you want to do is stare at the girls in this gym either go home before we get a restraining order against you or quit stalking my wife!"

You don't need to aproach them, you don't even need to confront them, just point out that their behavior is unaceptable and let everyone in the gym know it. They get away with it because people don't step up for their privacy like they used to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
                                Ok I have issues....

At my gym, World Gym in Columbus, there are dozens of people who are competing; some of the guys will get their pro card someday, and some of the women there are pros. So it isn’t your run of the mill mom and pop gym. People walking around just ripped out of their minds, no body fat, etc..etc..

But, on the other hand you have your old, fat, disgusting men who are there to just look at the girls; and not just a quick glance, I'm talking a full fledged stare at the goods. Well my problem is this. I go to the gym twice a day, early to do weights, and then in the afternoon to get my cardio in with my girlfriend. She has recently decided to take her dedication to the next level and is looking terrific. Only bad part is the old disgusting bastards who won’t take their eyes off of her. I hate every minute of it; I've VERY protective of her and I'm afraid I'm going to snap one of these guys' necks. I mean I'm a big guy so it wouldn’t be that hard, but how am I supposed to not let this bother me? It isn’t like she’s the only woman in the gym, and she looks as good as the girls who compete, but why should she be subjected to that crap?

Ugh I’m done, just has been running through my mind the last few days. Opinions would be nice, especially from the women on the boards, how do you deal with guys at a gym who are thinking about one thing.

awww damn that sucks
                                Get your gf (not you) to stare at them right in the eye, then look them up and down in disgust.

Let me know if it works

Comment

Working...
                                X