No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Uhg, this Jeep of mine is a pain. Now I have to replace the water pump. One thing after another....

Comment

• My day: 4 hours of sleep last night, 12.5 hours of surgery, got stuck on the damn people mover, then worked out. Now to do shit for tomorrow and then get to sleep . . . I'm freaking beat. I'll tell ya what though . . . I had my PW preworkout and it definitely gave me a burst of energy b/c I was draggin at the end of the day until I had my preworkout PW. Gotta love it.

me and Purple wraath-->
        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
          My day: 4 hours of sleep last night, 12.5 hours of surgery, got stuck on the damn people mover, then worked out. Now to do shit for tomorrow and then get to sleep . . . I'm freaking beat. I'll tell ya what though . . . I had my PW preworkout and it definitely gave me a burst of energy b/c I was draggin at the end of the day until I had my preworkout PW. Gotta love it.

me and Purple wraath-->
          nice, I guess surgery is worse than studying for boards?
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Tank nice job owning deser today. I agree with you that he could be a real asset to bb.com since he is so knowledgable and has a great passion for bbing, however its a shame that he spends so much time posting hate garbage.
            -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
            -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
              My day: 4 hours of sleep last night, 12.5 hours of surgery, got stuck on the damn people mover, then worked out. Now to do shit for tomorrow and then get to sleep . . . I'm freaking beat. I'll tell ya what though . . . I had my PW preworkout and it definitely gave me a burst of energy b/c I was draggin at the end of the day until I had my preworkout PW. Gotta love it.

So what kind of surgery did you have then PW helped you heal up to workout the same day. That PW must be good shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shutup
                So what kind of surgery did you have then PW helped you heal up to workout the same day. That PW must be good shit!
                hes a med student, he was the one helping with the surgery. he was tired and the PW helped him recover from a grueling day.
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                  hes a med student, he was the one helping with the surgery. he was tired and the PW helped him recover from a grueling day.
                  no no no, he did have surgery, was it a triple knee replacement?

Yeah I know, just bustin balls

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                    nice, I guess surgery is worse than studying for boards?
                    No way studying for boards is horrible . My surgery rotation kicks a$$, I'm lovin it. Just not loving the 4 hours of sleep. It's long hours but very interesting and great residents and attending physicians on my "team" (what they call a group of us working together)
                    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shutup
                      no no no, he did have surgery, was it a triple knee replacement?

Yeah I know, just bustin balls
                      muahahaha . . . yeah I had . . . uh my rt ACL tear repaired, left PCLtear repaired, appendix removed and who could forget that brain transplant . . . in the recovery room I had a double dose of PW and was ready to go for my workout 2 hours post-op . . . yeah . . . that's exactly how it went

OK, not really . . . Tank was right. I had a long day, little sleep the night before and PW preworkout kicked me into high gear for my workout. I report the same today after even less sleep (3.5 hours) PW still kicked my energy up and I had a very good workout . . . now I think I need to go to sleep b/c I have to go in to the hospital tomorrow . . . fortunately I do not have to be in until later in the morning . . . 8 a.m. weekend start yay!

Comment

• Not being 21 sucks

So I just got back from my cousins house were we were throwing him a bachelors party, I was only there for the first half which included a bbq and just socializing with friends and family, Now almost everybody left for the second half except for me, they are all going to bars and then get some strippers afterwards. They all looked so excited! Well at least I won't hurt my gains tonight.

-Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                        -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
                          So I just got back from my cousins house were we were throwing him a bachelors party, I was only there for the first half which included a bbq and just socializing with friends and family, Now almost everybody left for the second half except for me, they are all going to bars and then get some strippers afterwards. They all looked so excited! Well at least I won't hurt my gains tonight.

Strippers, dam, how can that hurt your gains, be the D-Driver. If not, ill take your place...
                          If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• I don't think it's the strippers that hurt your gains so much as the drain on the cash flow, which makes your next supplement purchase somewhat less. And then there's the cost of going down to the clinic to get a shot of "Disease Away!"

Comment

• I apologize to the Rant thread in general for having usurped its supremacy temporarily with the "Spam this thread..." thread. The Rant will resume as usual right after Tank yields to our demands and relinquishes the secretive name of "Black WTF"

Comment

• Rant: I need to get laid fellas. What should I do?
                                + =

Comment

Working...
                                X