RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asianbabe
    stone cold I bet you would like that tooo!!!!!
    I only have four weaknesses when it comes to women...

1 - Height.. the shorter the better
    2 - Accent.. Aussie, British
    3 - Women of Asian descent
    4 - Women who are into fitness
    Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
      I only have four weaknesses when it comes to women...

1 - Height.. the shorter the better
      2 - Accent.. Aussie, British
      3 - Women of Asian descent
      4 - Women who are into fitness
      hmmm.. tick tick tick LOL!

may I ask why do you like short? most asians are short, relatively speaking!

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
        hmmm.. tick tick tick LOL!

may I ask why do you like short? most asians are short, relatively speaking!
        I don't know, I don't have like a heigh hangup or anything as I've dated girls who were as tall/taller than myself (5'11") but I just for some reason like girls who are shorter. I once dated a girl who was 5'2" and we would stand up and she'd basically rest her head on my chest/shoulder and it was just.. perfect.

So to answer your question I don't know..

To poke fun at myself, I married a tall (5'9") white girl with no accent who hates fitness..
        Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
          I married a tall (5'9") white girl
          your wife sounds pretty kickass to me!!!

I have always wanted to be tall. But thats not an issue anymore stilt-like heels are the sheezy!! Makes one feel more powerful!

Comment

• anyway I need to study (yea wooooot!!! ) and then go to sleep. Good night! Or Good Morning to you! if you ever sleep that is!?

ciao~

Comment

• asianbabe, when I said you should create an "unofficial" thread, "Hot Guys" wasn't what I had in mind

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                asianbabe, when I said you should create an "unofficial" thread, "Hot Guys" wasn't what I had in mind
                Gimps, You mad becasue your not in it..
                If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• so i get an email from one of my fraternity brothers telling me to "f*ck off @sshole" because I just bought a house and I didn't use him as my agent ... what a tool .... and for some reason I'm pissed that this clown doesn't even have the pair to call me up and talk to me about ... a F*CKING EMAIL?

jeezus .... if he wasn't an amature boxer I'd just go over to his place and beat him to death with my mag-lite (wouldn't want to hurt my hands and not be able to lift)

jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Originally posted by strester
                    so i get an email from one of my fraternity brothers telling me to "f*ck off @sshole" because I just bought a house and I didn't use him as my agent ... what a tool .... and for some reason I'm pissed that this clown doesn't even have the pair to call me up and talk to me about ... a F*CKING EMAIL?

jeezus .... if he wasn't an amature boxer I'd just go over to his place and beat him to death with my mag-lite (wouldn't want to hurt my hands and not be able to lift)

Your buddy is only an amateur, so go over there and beat him.. Why didnt you use him as an agent? Is he terrible? SO you grow a set, go over to his house and tell him straight up why you didnt use his stupid as to be your agent. I would be pissed too, unless he his truly unqualified to be an agent.. Remember Stick and move..

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                      Your buddy is only an amateur, so go over there and beat him.. Why didnt you use him as an agent? Is he terrible? SO you grow a set, go over to his house and tell him straight up why you didnt use his stupid as to be your agent. I would be pissed too, unless he his truly unqualified to be an agent.. Remember Stick and move..
                      guess I didn't feel like typing more than just my initial rant, but that's the funny thing about this (if there is one) ... 3 other frat bros in the area said he sucked and they ended up working with other agents behind his back to get their homes... so based on that, I told him before my wife and I started looking at homes that "we're making a business decision and would prefer to work with someone we have no ties to in case something goes wrong" ... he bitched and moaned for a while, told us we're not invited to his wedding in Sept. (like I really give a shit, I already got presents from him at mine last Oct.), blah, blah, blah ... and then no word from him since early February ... then all of sudden it's back to the clown show ...

why ya gotta bring up old sh!t?
                      jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Originally posted by strester
                        guess I didn't feel like typing more than just my initial rant, but that's the funny thing about this (if there is one) ... 3 other frat bros in the area said he sucked and they ended up working with other agents behind his back to get their homes... so based on that, I told him before my wife and I started looking at homes that "we're making a business decision and would prefer to work with someone we have no ties to in case something goes wrong" ... he bitched and moaned for a while, told us we're not invited to his wedding in Sept. (like I really give a shit, I already got presents from him at mine last Oct.), blah, blah, blah ... and then no word from him since early February ... then all of sudden it's back to the clown show ...

why ya gotta bring up old sh!t?
                        Sorry didnt meant to bring up old sh!t, maybe I can find some new sh!t to bring up..

Comment

• I hate how cowboys get all the respect
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                            I blasted 2200 post in less then a month
                            Proving you have no life

Comment

• Wooh! Just played nearly 3 hours of volleyball. First I rode my bike down to the church building to hook up with the youth group for some 6 on 6 "no score" messing around. Then the kids left and the die-hards took over. We played 4 on 4, then 3 on 3 until 10 pm. All in all, 3 1/2 hours cardio or activity.

And I wonder why I'm having a hard time keeping the weight up...

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
                                Proving you have no life
                                No, I just didnt go over your girlfriends house..

Comment

Working...
                                X