Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
    Curious question..

Asianbabe, do you have an aussie accent even though you are asian? Because that would be like the perfect woman right there *swoon*
    hahahaha, well considering I've been living here since I popped out of my mother's womb, I had no choice but to pick up the Australian accent!!

I don't think that its that cool though, maybe because I'm used to it.. I like foreign accents though esp British and American!!

Comment

• yeh american accent kills us aussies

Comment

• Originally posted by dee213
        yeh american accent kills us aussies
        Yeah I reckon!!

They sound way more pro and sophisticated...

Haha we sound like we live in the desert and ride on kangaroos saying "Gday maaattteee!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
          hahahaha, well considering I've been living here since I popped out of my mother's womb, I had no choice but to pick up the Australian accent!!

I don't think that its that cool though, maybe because I'm used to it.. I like foreign accents though esp British and American!!

Yeah, I think that covers my reaction to that.
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Yeah I reckon!!

They sound way more pro and sophisticated...

Haha we sound like we live in the desert and ride on kangaroos saying "Gday maaattteee!!"
            lol makes me think of rove.. "WHATS UP MOFOS" in aussie accent, teasing John Howard

Comment

Yeah, I think that covers my reaction to that.
              soon we aren't going to need to type with all these smilies!!! they make me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

esp

if only we could trade accents for a dayyyy! I would love to speak with a proper american accent.. some of the people here try, but they just sound like tryhards who watch too many movies

Comment

soon we aren't going to need to type with all these smilies!!! they make me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

esp

if only we could trade accents for a dayyyy! I would love to speak with a proper american accent.. some of the people here try, but they just sound like tryhards who watch too many movies

lol. at partys my mates used to tell the girls im from the states and they'd be all over me lol...so i know all about the trying to sound like an american thing lol.

meanwhile i was born in Australia, South African.

Comment

• next member to sign up will be lucky #300!!!!

Comment

• HAHA did you manage to pull it off??!

Comment

HAHA did you manage to pull it off??!
                      not really but tipsy/drunk girls dont really notice. i..umm.. moved to Australia when i was really young. lol.

Comment

• LOL OH LOL
                        GoooooD one

i wonder what south african accent sounds like..? I don't get to hear much from the cricket.. I usually fall asleep

Comment

• they are almost as cool as american. but i personally have more of a husky australian accent.

Comment

• Here is the thing though, there are SO many American Accents, how can you just pick one?

Do you like southern accents? new yorkers? boston? midwestern? cali??!?!?!?
                            Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by dee213
                              they are almost as cool as american. but i personally have more of a husky australian accent.
                              stone cold I bet you would like that tooo!!!!!

Comment

Here is the thing though, there are SO many American Accents, how can you just pick one?

Do you like southern accents? new yorkers? boston? midwestern? cali??!?!?!?
                                ARGGHHh the choices.. lol
                                I think I would need to sample them before I can decide... I must say I don't know!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X