RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice
    Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

• I hate post whores
      Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

• Don't you?

Comment

• Cause I know they piss me off...

Comment

• a lot.

Comment

• i just ground up about 15lb of steel cut oats (enough to fill an old 8lb dextrose tub) and cooked 15 chicken breasts on the foreman.

what a task, lol

Comment

• DAm postwhores,
                If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• piss me off...

Comment

• Originally posted by dbish77
                    piss me off...
                    Well, its better to be pissed off then pissed on..

Comment

• I'm into that kinda thing...

Comment

• Originally posted by dbish77
                        I'm into that kinda thing...
                        I took notice.

Comment

• Rant thread went to shit, since the contest is over, GIMPS, you give up or what, I havent see you on in a few.

Comment

• Nah, I haven't given up, just was buisy yesterday. I made like three posts all day. I think I only made one over on BB.com. I'm gonna be working some long hours this week too, so posting is gonna take a back seat.

That, and my wife was hogging the computer most of the day yesterday.

Comment

• new supp. order should be here in two days, but gotta hold off until I find out who was chosen to be GM testers .... counting the days
                              jdouchebag for president

Comment

• what the hell is wrong with people?

you've gotta be kidding me ...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1680067.shtml
                                jdouchebag for president

Comment

Working...
                                X