RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by House72
    No, I didn't, you been spelling it wrong it your whole life.
    + =

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis71902
      alright lets go, its time to stop the post whoring and get serious, now. you are going down
      If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

alright lets go, its time to stop the post whoring and get serious, now. you are going down
        + =

Comment

That your dad?

Comment

That your dad?

Mother, actually.
            + =

Comment

Mother, actually.
              I thought so, I see the resemblance now..

Comment

• Uhg, brutal workout last night, I woke up with that crappy "I just ran a marathon" feeling. We switched up the routine a little, changing the order we did things in. Then we set a fast pace and ripped through it. By the time we got to the end, doing weighted leg raises, I was panting like a dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                  Uhg, brutal workout last night, I woke up with that crappy "I just ran a marathon" feeling. We switched up the routine a little, changing the order we did things in. Then we set a fast pace and ripped through it. By the time we got to the end, doing weighted leg raises, I was panting like a dog.
                  That a boy GIMPS, hit those legs hard, way to change things up....

Comment

• ok, this is for you females. its my personal rant.

some girls, are so annoying. i got this girl now, she was my #1 for aminute..but shes gettin so damn clingy now, i hate talking to her. shes hot, cute, great where it counts, but all she wants is to be serious, and she constantly tells me im sexy and how much she loves me and all that shit..it annoys me. im 21, im not looking to get locked down. not for awhile! but shes like frickin ready for marriage, and im like no. its hard to get her to stop talking about that shit, i ignore her alot of the time now and try to change the subject when i can.

so if your a female, and you get with a guy, dont get super attached. its really not that appealing to a guy. same goes for you guys.. dont be needy/clingy...

i mean, i might just have commitment problems, but either way, heed my words. the fun is in the chase!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                      ok, this is for you females. its my personal rant.

some girls, are so annoying. i got this girl now, she was my #1 for aminute..but shes gettin so damn clingy now, i hate talking to her. shes hot, cute, great where it counts, but all she wants is to be serious, and she constantly tells me im sexy and how much she loves me and all that shit..it annoys me. im 21, im not looking to get locked down. not for awhile! but shes like frickin ready for marriage, and im like no. its hard to get her to stop talking about that shit, i ignore her alot of the time now and try to change the subject when i can.

so if your a female, and you get with a guy, dont get super attached. its really not that appealing to a guy. same goes for you guys.. dont be needy/clingy...

i mean, i might just have commitment problems, but either way, heed my words. the fun is in the chase!
                      True, that.. We want what we cant have, that goes for everyone..

Comment

• Oh no...another rant thread...
                        Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

• Originally posted by dbish77
                          Oh no...another rant thread...
                          Umm no, what would make you think that..

Comment

Umm no, what would make you think that..
                            I'm a regular/semi-regular/irregular poster in 4 rant threads now...I'm addicted to the RANT!!!!!!!!!
                            Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

• Originally posted by dbish77
                              I'm a regular/semi-regular/irregular poster in 4 rant threads now...I'm addicted to the RANT!!!!!!!!!
                              LOL, yea, this thread got intense.. Look 300 plus pages in two weeks, I mean come on, were a bunch rant whores here. Welcome to the boards..

Comment

LOL, yea, this thread got intense.. Look 300 plus pages in two weeks, I mean come on, were a bunch rant whores here. Welcome to the boards..
                                I think the bb.com rant raised me from under 1,000 posts to over 4,000 in a couple of months...

Edit: Just went and checked, I have over 1,300 posts in the bb.com rant thread.
                                Last edited by dbish77; 06-03-2006, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X