RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant:

My wife asks me to cook up some potatoes while she is gone with our son to Cub Scouts

Comment

• Rant, part 2:

We are out of potatoes.

Comment

• What does she expect me to do here, grow some of the things before dinner?

Comment

• I'm still over 300 posts behind Lancer. This is gonna be close, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

Comment

• I know, keep up the positive mental attitude and all, but the math just isn't on my side.

Comment

• So what goes good with baked ham, when you don't have any potatoes in the house?

Comment

• Just checked the food shelves, looks like it's ham and Baked Beans

Comment

• I feel the deepest sorrow for anybody who has to be down-wind of me tommorow.

Comment

• I'm going to have to heat up them beans them beans them baked beans, oooh them beans.

Comment

• I should put in Monty Pythons "The Holy Grail" and transcribe the thing as it plays

Comment

• Then this will be at least a "little" entertaining. I feel for House, all the hours he put in on this, posting till his fingers bled

Comment

• I'm gonna go open up a can o Whoop Ass

aka Beans

Comment

• What's up with people who are afraid of Geese? It's a damn bird, with web feet. An eagle, that has tallons and a sharp, flesh tearing beak, but a Goose?

Comment

• Geese have long necks, round bills, and their heads sort of wobble when you smack them.

And I know this from experience.

Comment

• I've heard people say "A goose can break a man's arm."

HOW??? HOW????

Their bones are fvkin HOLLOW. No bird can break my arm. Not one chance in

Comment

Working...
                                X