No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That stupid rooster keeps comming out to see if I've unearthed any worms for him while I dig. That, and he likes to eat the seeds that fall from the bird feeder in the front yard.

Comment

• Anyone else gonna watch Mind Freak season premiere today!!! That guy does some crazy ass stuff, IMO he's slightly better than Blaine.
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

• I'm not too impressed with magic tricks anymore. Between Fox's "Magic Secrets Revealed" and an old friend I had who was an amature magician, I just am not all that amazed by the tricks.

Comment

• First rule of breaking down a magic trick, assume EVERYONE shown on camera or who in ANYWAY interacts with the magician is part of the act.

Comment

• Second rule, HE IS A LIAR.

Penn and Teller are also great for showing the blatant stupidity of some of the tricks. The perform them correctly, but they make it obvious that it's a trick. Like the old trick where you cut a rope up into bits and then "magically" draw it out as one whole rope again. They once did the trick with two live snakes. One they cut up, with blood spurting out and all, and then they did their little hocus pocus and pulled the other, still in one piece snake, out of their sleve.

Comment

• LOL, you've obviously never seen mind freak, these aren't regular magic tricks, these are some crazy ass illusions that he invents, which means that its all new material. Even he states that he is sick of traditional magic. Penn & Teller were in a couple of Mind Freak episodes in season one.
              -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
              -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Yea, I'm sure I would be all amazed and stuff.

Rant:

All my shaker cups were dirty. I just had to clean them so I could make up some muscle Milk.

Well, back to the yard work.

Comment

• rant/
                  just finished yardwork.. i hate the weed eater..thing always breaks chips of the little string off and they hit my ankles..kind of stings sometimes. the other time i did it a week ago, the whole bottom part broke off (first time i did it in a long time..think my bro did yardwork last summer) that really stung and cut my one leg up pretty good.

Comment

• hi im here
                    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• the two winners will be declared at 10 pm eastern time.
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• rant/
                        PA got my hopes up at bb.com for some cheap GF-Pro, turns out no one actually has it for sale!
                        -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• RANT

I have to wait until 10 oclock now, the waiting around as me all riled up.

Comment

• RAnt:

My back is killing me still, UGH, I can't wait to feel better.

Comment

• glycergrow makes me happy.

Comment

• I can't wait for my next paycheck so I can finally stock up again on supplements, I swear my entire stack is down to only about a couple of weeks!
                                -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

Working...
                                X