No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I'm done. You guys can have it. Not that I was a valid threat this late in the game anyhow.

Just remember who started this thread.
    Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Enzyte
      LOL. Is hockey over already?
      I'm out of the hocky loop. Hockey should have stayed dead IMO.
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

• In other sports news, my son (he's 10 btw) is in a baseball team. They just moved to first place in their leage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Enzyte
          Okay, I'm done. You guys can have it. Not that I was a valid threat this late in the game anyhow.

Just remember who started this thread.
          Don't worry, you still da man TE
          -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
          -Jack Bauer

Comment

• OK, wifey wan't the computer, and I gotta go cook breakfast. Later!

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
              In other sports news, my son (he's 10 btw) is in a baseball team. They just moved to first place in their leage.
              Congrats Gimps, you'd better start keeping up with sports if you want your kid to make it big.
              -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• Cool, both ranters gone, now I can go shower.
                -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• so my rants are few and far between...

... and pose no threat to the Rant Contest participants ...

getting ready for a stack that I'm really anxious about ... I've done my research, read up on all of the little odds and ends that I need to be aware of ... done the price comparisons and averaging about $215-$225 dollars for the sites that carry all of what I'm looking to stack ... more for the scenarios where I have to split up between retailers because shipping is such a b!tch online ....

so yeah, do I make a car payment this month or get some supplements? my wife is going to flip her lid if I decide to order this thing ... and it's a pisser that I've got her going to the gym with me because now she's a lot stronger than she used to be ... ironic isn't it?

rant done.
                  jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Originally posted by strester
                    ... and pose no threat to the Rant Contest participants ...

getting ready for a stack that I'm really anxious about ... I've done my research, read up on all of the little odds and ends that I need to be aware of ... done the price comparisons and averaging about $215-$225 dollars for the sites that carry all of what I'm looking to stack ... more for the scenarios where I have to split up between retailers because shipping is such a b!tch online ....

so yeah, do I make a car payment this month or get some supplements? my wife is going to flip her lid if I decide to order this thing ... and it's a pisser that I've got her going to the gym with me because now she's a lot stronger than she used to be ... ironic isn't it?

rant done.
                    Sooooooo, what's this bucky bad-ass stack your after? Come on, details details.

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
                      Congrats Gimps, you'd better start keeping up with sports if you want your kid to make it big.
                      Actually my kid sucks at baseball. He's never played before, but his friends all play, so suddenly he was all "I want to be on a team."

I can't really help him much either. I mean, you want to go climb, I'm down and ready. You want to learn to swing a bat, um, go find somebody who has a clue.

Comment

Sooooooo, what's this bucky bad-ass stack your after? Come on, details details.
                        http://controlledlabs.com/forum/show...2&postcount=23
                        jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Looks like a tough stack. OK, here's the plan. Skip the car payment, buy the stack, and start riding your bike to work and all. Your cardio goes up, your saving the planet, and you get the stack of your dreams.

See, it's a win-win-win

Comment

Looks like a tough stack. OK, here's the plan. Skip the car payment, buy the stack, and start riding your bike to work and all. Your cardio goes up, your saving the planet, and you get the stack of your dreams.

See, it's a win-win-win

i'll go ahead get started on printing out all of the RANT pages to make up for the fuel emissions that I won't be generating.
                            jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Originally posted by strester
                              i'll go ahead get started on printing out all of the RANT pages to make up for the fuel emissions that I won't be generating.
                              Ha Ha! Good plan. I should tell you about the time some dork from the Sierra Club showed up at my door for a donation.

Comment

Ha Ha! Good plan. I should tell you about the time some dork from the Sierra Club showed up at my door for a donation.
                                That was me, Im not a dork
                                If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Working...
                                X