Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TE I think you're to late buddy.
    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
    -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Boy, work sucked today, I guess you have to pay a price for having a day off in the week.
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

• I'm cool like that.
        Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

• Suns won yesterday, woot woot, Playoffs this year have been awsome!
          -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• TE, remember the rulz.

The posts have to be something of a "post". No one word bumps and the like. It's quantity AND quality here.

Comment

• Yea, the Suns won. Do they have the Stanley Cup now? Or do they have to play a few more matches first?

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
                TE I think you're to late buddy.
                never

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

• I reign supreme. I will crush you like a jellybean. I'm bad!

Comment

• Hey, got the dishwasher loaded (by myself). That damn thing never loads itself. Now I can make my oatmeal pan*****! Then it's worky worky time.

Comment

Suns won yesterday, woot woot, Playoffs this year have been awsome!
                      yes they have. Next year the Magic will be up in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                        Yea, the Suns won. Do they have the Stanley Cup now? Or do they have to play a few more matches first?
                        LMAO, man Gimps, you must be completley out of the sports loop.
                        -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                          Hey, got the dishwasher loaded (by myself). That damn thing never loads itself. Now I can make my oatmeal pan*****! Then it's worky worky time.
                          I am working right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Enzyte
                            yes they have. Next year the Magic will be up in there.
                            I doubt it. Next year is the Bulls year to win it all.
                            -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

LMAO, man Gimps, you must be completley out of the sports loop.
                              LOL. Is hockey over already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Enzyte
                                I am working right now.
                                Slacker!! Don't let your boss catch you. Look out, he's right behind you!!
                                -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

Working...
                                X