RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
    I'm just counting down to post 800 and then I'm in bed too.
    Well, Ill help you reach 800 how far out are you
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• 28 away, you can do it,

Comment

• House72 2,070
        LancerV 1,223
        GimpyPaw 785
        storm shadow 486
        jdiritto 472

Just 15 posts to go and I'm over the 800 mark. That puts me within distance of Lancer. As long as I can notch him down to 3rd I'm happy.

Comment

• Well ill help you get down to 20 then Ill be off,

Comment

House72 2,070
            LancerV 1,223
            GimpyPaw 785
            storm shadow 486
            jdiritto 472

Just 15 posts to go and I'm over the 800 mark. That puts me within distance of Lancer. As long as I can notch him down to 3rd I'm happy.
            Sweet, he will be like WTF im third now lol

Comment

• I wonder if he did give up, I dunno, I mean if he don't start posting soon, it might be too later

Comment

• I mean , I dont want to sound like a cocky postwhore, but I mean you have to start soon, I would think wouldnt you..

Comment

• I think, in retrospect, the fish thing blew Lancer's chances. I mean, yea, he could still go after first place, but that's a lot of posts to try and make. The fish posting slowed him down, because it was taking too long to load them, and then he got a 1 day ban. Durring the ban, all the fish were deleted, so he lost close to 100 posts right there.

Comment

• Gimps, be strong, you can do it,

Comment

I think, in retrospect, the fish thing blew Lancer's chances. I mean, yea, he could still go after first place, but that's a lot of posts to try and make. The fish posting slowed him down, because it was taking too long to load them, and then he got a 1 day ban. Durring the ban, all the fish were deleted, so he lost close to 100 posts right there.
                      YEa, i guess he thought it would take long for it to load on my comp and yours, but I have DSL and its fast so as he was doing one post i was posting like 5 or 6 at a clip.,

Comment

• You guys were pretty much neck and neck, right up until those damn fish. Then you pulled up by like 90 posts while he was messing around making the fist posts. When they got deleted, it created a gap of close to 200. From there, the momentum was yours.

Comment

• THe fish thing was stupid anyeways, then the server was down for a few,

Comment

• Yea, I've got a cable connection, and this computer is new, with a gig of ram and a huge video card. Those fish weren't slowing my system down either.

Comment

You guys were pretty much neck and neck, right up until those damn fish. Then you pulled up by like 90 posts while he was messing around making the fist posts. When they got deleted, it created a gap of close to 200. From there, the momentum was yours.
                              Yea, And I came from like 400 posts behind too, he had a good lead in the begininng,

Comment

Yea, I've got a cable connection, and this computer is new, with a gig of ram and a huge video card. Those fish weren't slowing my system down either.
                                YEa, I dont know what he was thinking, I mean I think everyone as Dsl or cable nowadays

Comment

Working...
                                X