No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got another one. The only light in the room is from the monitor, so they walk across my screen while I'm typing. They die for that transgresion.

But to show I'm a nice guy, I always tell a bug "Have a nice day" as I crush it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
      Hey, I got's an idea! I'll bust out the ol' King James version and post up verse after verse of scripture. That should keep me out of trouble.
      IF you want you can borrow my shakersphere collection of books, all 28 volumes, here printed by easton press, and do each line. that should keep you busy for the next 5 years or so,
      If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

I got another one. The only light in the room is from the monitor, so they walk across my screen while I'm typing. They die for that transgresion.

But to show I'm a nice guy, I always tell a bug "Have a nice day" as I crush it.
        LOL, you bug killer, make sure you give them a proper burial at least..

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
          IF you want you can borrow my shakersphere collection of books, all 28 volumes, here printed by easton press, and do each line. that should keep you busy for the next 5 years or so,
          I think my wife has that set. She reads a LOT of books. In a month she will read more than I will in a decade.

Comment

• Rant:

Baywatch is on, I thought this show was off the air, now we have repeats of it, ugh, oh wait theres Cj parker woohoooooo

Comment

I think my wife has that set. She reads a LOT of books. In a month she will read more than I will in a decade.

LOL, I read alot my self, between school and what not, It keeps my mind going.. I reading sherlock holmes now in the EASTON press editoin, I have the three book set, soI can read all the books, SO no, Im not just a pretty face,

Comment

• You remember that spoof of Baywatch, called "Sun of the Beach" ?

BJ Honeycut

Jamacin MaCrazy

That show was funny.

Comment

• Reading is fundamental,

Comment

You remember that spoof of Baywatch, called "Sun of the Beach" ?

BJ Honeycut

Jamacin MaCrazy

That show was funny.

Yea, I rember that, i only watched like one show though, lol..

Comment

• Too much reading is fo da mental!

Comment

• Rant:

THis forum is addicting

Comment

• House, get your ass to bed. That back of yours isn't going to get better if you don't sleep.

Comment

Too much reading is fo da mental!
                            LOL, No, never read too much, I love to read PLAYBOY,

Comment

• I'm just counting down to post 800 and then I'm in bed too.

Comment

House, get your ass to bed. That back of yours isn't going to get better if you don't sleep.
                                Yes MOM< I know, but I do get 8 hours, though so its good, I'm off from work, so I can sleep in a bit, bt I usually dont

Comment

Working...
                                X