RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
    BTW, my routine is an Odd week, Even week routine. I do preacher curls on the odd weeks.
    OH, ok, do you switch days that you do body parts, becasue the body adapts and memorizes the days u do what on..
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• I need to buy some bigger adjustable DB's. Mine I can only stack up to 85 lbs, using 10 lb plates. I'm doing sets of 10 for DB rows at that weight, but I'm ready to go up. All I can do for now is just up the reps to 12, then 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
        OH, ok, do you switch days that you do body parts, becasue the body adapts and memorizes the days u do what on..
        Yea, previous routine (8 wks) I did chest/tri/shoulders on mondays. This routine it's shoulders/traps/bi on mondays.

Comment

I need to buy some bigger adjustable DB's. Mine I can only stack up to 85 lbs, using 10 lb plates. I'm doing sets of 10 for DB rows at that weight, but I'm ready to go up. All I can do for now is just up the reps to 12, then 15.
          Well its better then nothing, I mean more reps at that weight will build strength too. I don't do more then 15 reps..
          You should look into poweblocks, they go to 125 I believe. they take up no space at all.

Comment

Yea, previous routine (8 wks) I did chest/tri/shoulders on mondays. This routine it's shoulders/traps/bi on mondays.
            Chest tri and shoulder, dam, how did that work out.. I never did all three, But I might look into it. I usually do chest and tris

Comment

• As for all the wrist work, I need it. It's a common problem for climbers to develop "climbers elbow". Basically, the grip becomes so strong it pulls the tendons on the opposite side, and you get inflamation, soreness, and stiffness. I always work the reverse wrist curls if I do regular wrist curls.

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                Chest tri and shoulder, dam, how did that work out.. I never did all three, But I might look into it. I usually do chest and tris
                It works well, for me anyway. I just use the Bench press as it's base, which hits all three. So I might do Inclines, then Declines, then some isolation work on pecs, tris, and delts.

I usually do it in a 3 day split, using Deads, Squats, and Bench as the primaries, and then do isolations for the individual muscles that were involved.

Comment

It works well, for me anyway. I just use the Bench press as it's base, which hits all three. So I might do Inclines, then Declines, then some isolation work on pecs, tris, and delts.

I usually do it in a 3 day split, using Deads, Squats, and Bench as the primaries, and then do isolations for the individual muscles that were involved.
                  Thats cool, I do all dumbells for my strenght, I love inlcline. I do flats too, but if I do, do flat bench with the bar its the last thing I do on my chest day workout after i do my tris as well,

Comment

• I just received a book from the guys that make h-blocker and ce-xl, i might try there split, It looks pretty decent

Comment

• I'll tell ya what I love doing. DB Flys. I have very good form doing them, good range of motion, and I focus the pull right in the pecs. I'm a little weak, by some standards (30x10x 3 sets) but they feel great and my pecs just stand up when I do them.

Comment

I'll tell ya what I love doing. DB Flys. I have very good form doing them, good range of motion, and I focus the pull right in the pecs. I'm a little weak, by some standards (30x10x 3 sets) but they feel great and my pecs just stand up when I do them.
                        Yea I like them too, I have better for on the inlcline with them, becasue I can see myself, but I just pretend Im hugging a tree,

Comment

• Dang, that bike ride made me hungry. I've been hungry all day, and I just haven't eaten what it is I'm craving. I'm gonna go take my pm doses of the vitamines.

Comment

Dang, that bike ride made me hungry. I've been hungry all day, and I just haven't eaten what it is I'm craving. I'm gonna go take my pm doses of the vitamines.
                            Yea, go for it, dont forget the flintstones one

Comment

• RANT:

NO one on, my back hurts and Im tired so im going to bed guys/girls. Everyone have a good night and ill catch you all on tomorrow,

Comment

• Rant:

Its final countdown, time. THe clock is ticking, i will have to rest now so I can post it up tomorrow, no lead is safe at this point,

Comment

Working...
                                X