RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be nice to grab a bottle or two or three though, lol
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• So what's with all the drama over on BB.com? There've been a couple of trolls who keep going on "demanding" that Tank explain himself. They want stupid info like "Where does your money come from?" "How does CL grow so fast?" "Why have we never seen a pic of Tank?" "Is Pu real, or is he just an alternate account for Tank?"

Comment

• You working out tonight?

Comment

• Gotta go check the kids in the back yard. BRB

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
            So what's with all the drama over on BB.com? There've been a couple of trolls who keep going on "demanding" that Tank explain himself. They want stupid info like "Where does your money come from?" "How does CL grow so fast?" "Why have we never seen a pic of Tank?" "Is Pu real, or is he just an alternate account for Tank?"
            I dunno, i hardly go anymore, Im sick of the trolls, I loe the can I get a gril prgenant by fingering and all those stupid threads, or YEa Im alpha she is a 8 or 9 like grow up, I hope this forum doesn't turn that way, i will be out

Comment

• I can careless if tank is real or not, How about you, do you really care..

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                You working out tonight?
                Tuesdays is Leg Dayz.

I figure the 2 hour bike ride was good for the legs. We have hills around here. I rode down to the DMV and got my comercial driver's licence.

Comment

Tuesdays is Leg Dayz.

I figure the 2 hour bike ride was good for the legs. We have hills around here. I rode down to the DMV and got my comercial driver's licence.
                  Congrats, CL here we come, Load the rig up,

Comment

• I'm with you. Tank, pu, Mr Aries, and StoneCold could all be the same person and it wouldn't bother me one bit.

Of course, Tank and pu have very distinct and different writing styles and attitudes. If they are one in the same, it's one of the greatest acts out there.

Comment

I'm with you. Tank, pu, Mr Aries, and StoneCold could all be the same person and it wouldn't bother me one bit.

Of course, Tank and pu have very distinct and different writing styles and attitudes. If they are one in the same, it's one of the greatest acts out there.
                      Yea, Multi personalites.. lol.. BB. com is getting out of control, I only been a few months and everythig gets repeated abotout 100 times and the same quesitons..

Comment

• That CDL was expensive to get. $40 to take the test, $20 for a learners permit, another $95 for the driving test, $70 to issue the upgraded licence, and $40 to process it all.

Comment

• Hey, I mean who care, Im not gonna lose sleep over it, IF tanks real ok, fine hi, if not ok, HI to ever is playing him lol.. It wont effect me one way or anohter

Comment

That CDL was expensive to get. $40 to take the test, $20 for a learners permit, another $95 for the driving test, $70 to issue the upgraded licence, and $40 to process it all.
                            My one friend just went to school for truck driving, he has been driving trucks now for almost 2 months, he said its a good job, he is home everynoght too,

Comment

• House72 1,965
                              LancerV 1,223
                              GimpyPaw 709

Hey, I broke the 700 mark.

Comment

House72 1,965
                                LancerV 1,223
                                GimpyPaw 709

Hey, I broke the 700 mark.
                                congrats, I have 35 more to get too 2000

Comment

Working...
                                X