Clear All

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
    House72 1,908
    LancerV 1,223
    GimpyPaw 646
    storm shadow 472
    jdiritto 472
    Slated 314

I've given you enough of a window that the two of you can have an interesting race now. As for me, I'm going after Lancer. I want bragging rights!
    Haha, you da man Gimps
    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
    -Jack Bauer

Comment

• I've only to double my posts, in just a little over 24 hrs, to take the 2nd place "No prize here either" place!

Comment

• Whoever ends up in the finals, I'm going to bet 50$ for the east to win. Last year I made 100$ throughout the entire playoffs and this year I made 250$ on the superbowl. Looking to continue my winning streak!
        -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
        -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Let's see, a 30 sec limit on posts, with time outs for bathroom, interuptions from the wife and kids, food, and lifting.......

Comment

• It would be nice to win a bottle of GB since I am doing a stack with GB and X-Factor in June, however If I don't win its not a big deal. I can buy it on my own. But a free bottle is always sweeter.
            -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• ....I figure about an average of 1 post per minute sounds right.

Comment

Let's see, a 30 sec limit on posts, with time outs for bathroom, interuptions from the wife and kids, food, and lifting.......
                Remember Gimps, they have to be rants or actuall posts, no garbage.
                -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• That gives me 577 minutes worth of post whorin'

Comment

• That means I need to spend 9.62 hours, at pace, working the keys.

Comment

• And let's not forget, I need Lancer to post -0- posts in that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
                        Remember Gimps, they have to be rants or actuall posts, no garbage.
                        Oh, like your last 30 posts have been litterary works of art

Comment

• Page top Baby!

Comment

• Have to admit, these new smiles are cool.

Comment

• See, I just went outside to check on my girl. I couldn't see her, so I looked for the rooster. He was over by the corner of the house, so I walked over there, and that's where my little girl was.

Comment

Oh, like your last 30 posts have been litterary works of art
                                Easy gimps, I meant no posts such as:

alsjdfafsj
                                got post more
                                whoohooo
                                etc.

As long as they are complete sentences.

-Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

Working...
                                X