RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdiritto
    woot woot, ima smoke a blunt with this hoe fromw ork. hopefully she'll smoke the D after ward too.
    lol, Yea, good luck with it
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• 1980 posts, the year I was born, HELL YEAH..

Comment

• Omg, 18 away from 2000 posts, Yea.. Im excited..

Comment

• Rant,

I been on here for only a short time, and Im addditced, I turned into a post whore, omg, i need help...

Comment

• Rant,

Its like 96 outside, I went out for a bit and I was dying here. Dam, it feels like , where did this nice weather come from all of sudden, I mean its been raining off and on, then boom, nice weather, well ill enjoy it, but as to cool down a ltad

Comment

• Ugh, Im still hungry now, and I just ate a little bit ago, I need to go and find something to eat. I dont have steaks that are unthawed, so I guess ill have to eat some natural PB and JELLy, well maybe no jelly

Comment

• Rant, Now im gonan just compalin for a bit more, well ship, I can probaly thaw a steak in an hour or 2 with this weather...

Comment

• Ok, now I have to get back up, and its a pain for me to do that, UGH, this back, ok Ill try tostand with out winching

Comment

• Ok, I did it, but I had to winc, it hurts, Im a little baby these last few days.. UGH

Comment

• OK, Illl be back, when I get done, taking the steak out.. wish me luck its a long lonely journy to the kitchen,

Comment

• WEll, Im back and the steak is gonna try to thaw, I also took out some ground beef, to thaw, i can make patties.

Comment

• Rant:

I stepped out side for a few, and I started sweating dam its hot out there, but great day to be out, make sure you wear your sunscreen if you are out..

Comment

• Rant"

Def wear the sunscreen, My parents jsut got back from my bros game, and they look like lobsters, lol, well its not funny, but u think they would now better

Comment

• I love these smileys, its great, I can write a book with just using the smiles,

Comment

• Well, the back is acting up, so Im gonna go take some more pain pills and a muscle relaxer.. Ill be back.

Comment

Working...
                                X