RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdiritto
    i got it from mens health or fitness.. they said for guys that work desk jobs (sitting all day) to switch and sit on a medicine ball for like 45mins a day..
    so i was like
    wtf, ill get a medicine ball and make it my desk chair.

its cool to cos you can move it out of the way easier and have more floor space if you need for whatever reason
    Yea, that is a good idea, thanks again, I must of missed that in menshealth.
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Im back on here, My dinner was good, had me some FILET Mignon, yummy. Was I Missed,

Comment

• So how is everydoing today?

Comment

• Rant

Well, update on my back its feeling a little bit better, Not as bad as the last two days or even befoe.

Comment

• Well, since this is a non responsive crowd once again, I think Ill go see what I can watch or do..

Comment

• Alright ill be back on later so, please dont miss me too much now

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                Yea, that is a good idea, thanks again, I must of missed that in menshealth.
                ive subscribed for like 6+ years now, and have nearly ever issue still..

more recently, ive been getting 2.. i think i subscribed twice, once at my home addy, and once at my college. i told them to stop sending them both but they still do.. so i just sold one copy to my roommate for a few beers every bar trip

Comment

ive subscribed for like 6+ years now, and have nearly ever issue still..

more recently, ive been getting 2.. i think i subscribed twice, once at my home addy, and once at my college. i told them to stop sending them both but they still do.. so i just sold one copy to my roommate for a few beers every bar trip
                  Sweet deal, I have subscribed too for about that lenght, i also get musle and fitness, flex, and Mens fitness. I found this cheapweb site for mag subscriptions. I got all those for two years for a I think 60 bucks. Can't beat it, IMO. I also get PLAYBOY, hehe

Comment

• i need playboy.. i currently get maxim, fhm, mh, and mf

id like GQ too, thats not bad for fashion type info..

check out this htread on bb.com h aha
                    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...=803844&page=3

Comment

i need playboy.. i currently get maxim, fhm, mh, and mf

id like GQ too, thats not bad for fashion type info..

check out this htread on bb.com h aha
                      http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...=803844&page=3
                      Yea, I got a deal wen I signed up to get all those MAXIUM, STUFF AND FHM, I think its 10 bucks for the year for all three, I was like

Comment

• I also get my atv magazines, car mags, hunting and gun mags. I must get about 15 or so a month easy..

Comment

• i think i got 2 yr fhm for 9.99 2 yr maxim for 12something and i been getting mh + mf for so long i better get it cheap lol

my roommate had suybscribed to them for awhile so i took the good deals from him , lol

Comment

i think i got 2 yr fhm for 9.99 2 yr maxim for 12something and i been getting mh + mf for so long i better get it cheap lol

my roommate had suybscribed to them for awhile so i took the good deals from him , lol
                            Thats cool,. I actually turned a spare at my parents house into a library, between mags and my school books, and other books, it was just stock piling, I don't like to throw awasy mags or books, never know, might need references or check something out..

Comment

• yea i got a binder of those workout things MF or MH does.. lol

Comment

• woot woot, ima smoke a blunt with this hoe fromw ork. hopefully she'll smoke the D after ward too.

Comment

Working...
                                X