No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice, I bet that gets the blood flowing, you ever have a oh shit time, when u thought u werent gonna make it, or the baot was going over?
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Actually that there is a waterfall. It's a class 5 rapid, and is about as crazy as I get. The Dechutes has 3 rapids that are fairly good, but they are only class 3's and 1 class 4. White River has some class 3, but mostly it's class 2 and then bang, try this biotch!

Comment

• Hey GImps, I forgot to ask how did you make out on the creatine and protein question? Did you hear anything on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
          Actually that there is a waterfall. It's a class 5 rapid, and is about as crazy as I get. The Dechutes has 3 rapids that are fairly good, but they are only class 3's and 1 class 4. White River has some class 3, but mostly it's class 2 and then bang, try this biotch!
          Cool, that looks pretty intense there, I never went, so if that was my first time, my wet suit would be wet, not from the water in the river

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
            Nice, I bet that gets the blood flowing, you ever have a oh shit time, when u thought u werent gonna make it, or the baot was going over?

Me, navigating a rapid without the boat. I got dumped. Yea, sometimes it gets interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
              Hey GImps, I forgot to ask how did you make out on the creatine and protein question? Did you hear anything on it?
              Post workout, with protein, just fine. In fact, pwo is the time when your body is most able to suck up the creatine.

Thanks for asking.

Comment

Me, navigating a rapid without the boat. I got dumped. Yea, sometimes it gets interesting.
                LOL, dam, swiming with the fishes . at least you made it out.

Comment

Post workout, with protein, just fine. In fact, pwo is the time when your body is most able to suck up the creatine.

Thanks for asking.
                  Yea, I always took it post as well, but would wait like 15 20 min, but Im taking size on, now and I take it during my workout on days I lift, and before bed. I dunno new to me, but Im following the directions

Comment

• Yo got to see me at the gym, I have three bottles going at all times, MY water, Xtend and Size on, I get funny looks, but hey, its all good..

Comment

• Well GImps, I think its about that time, TIme for another pill or two, then a patch and then bed...

Comment

• Hey, it's 12:17, and I'm up early tommorow (or later today), so I'm out brotha.

Later

Comment

• Yea, I just said the same thing, but is 3:17 here, peace out cubscout

Comment

• ALright, g-night everyone, have a safe and great memorial day..

Comment

• Don't forget to take a minute and remember the good things,

Comment

• wen are we gonna get some CHEAP WHITE BLOOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X