No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im hoping its better by tuesday, I hope I can maybe at least do some curls and as u mentioned leg ext
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Gimps, where do you go to see how many posts you have in here?

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
        The guy from jackass who fixes the special olympics. lol
        Oh yea, I remember now. I saw some previews for it. I can guess the story line (even though I know nothing of it).

-Guy is hard up for cash or trying to unseat the current champ to aid somebody else

-Fakes up some medical reccords and joins up to train for the Spec. Oly

-Becomes friends with the developmentaly challenged, and grows fond of them. Begins to see them less as "retards" and more as people with the remarkable gift to accept anybody for who and what they are.

-Feels bad about his part in a lie, and either confeses, or is found out in his guilt.

-His new friends are let down, but forgive him and accept him anyway.

-He becomes a new supporter of the Spec Olympics and is one of the volunters.

-que Happy Ending

Comment

• House72 1,778
          LancerV 1,223
          GimpyPaw 568
          jdiritto 461
          storm shadow 447

I just make the numbers up as I go.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
            House72 1,778
            LancerV 1,223
            GimpyPaw 568
            jdiritto 461
            storm shadow 447

I just make the numbers up as I go.
            LOL, well then make the gap bigger will you.

Comment

• On the main "Talk the Talk" page, where it lists the threads. Go to the far right, and on the column "Replies" you will see a number (around 5360). Click on that number, and it will bring up the list of who's replied and how many times.

Comment

Oh yea, I remember now. I saw some previews for it. I can guess the story line (even though I know nothing of it).

-Guy is hard up for cash or trying to unseat the current champ to aid somebody else

-Fakes up some medical reccords and joins up to train for the Spec. Oly

-Becomes friends with the developmentaly challenged, and grows fond of them. Begins to see them less as "retards" and more as people with the remarkable gift to accept anybody for who and what they are.

-Feels bad about his part in a lie, and either confeses, or is found out in his guilt.

-His new friends are let down, but forgive him and accept him anyway.

-He becomes a new supporter of the Spec Olympics and is one of the volunters.

-que Happy Ending
                Thanks, for the summary, I could of came here first and asked you, wouldnt had to watch it lol

Comment

On the main "Talk the Talk" page, where it lists the threads. Go to the far right, and on the column "Replies" you will see a number (around 5360). Click on that number, and it will bring up the list of who's replied and how many times.
                  OH, ok thank you kind SIR... Hows your memorial weekend going?

Comment

• Mine is terrible with this back issue, but other then that its going ok, I ate like a king yesterday, clams, steak, chicken, scallops and crablegs.

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                      OH, ok thank you kind SIR... Hows your memorial weekend going?
                      Going well. The rafting trip got postponed until tommorow due to rain. But we will have two rafts floating, both using rowing racks (which I prefer). Group rowing is fine if everybody knows what they are doing, but if not, I would rather be in total control of the boat than bark out orders for 3 hours.

Comment

• So how close was I on the movie summary?

Comment

Going well. The rafting trip got postponed until tommorow due to rain. But we will have two rafts floating, both using rowing racks (which I prefer). Group rowing is fine if everybody knows what they are doing, but if not, I would rather be in total control of the boat than bark out orders for 3 hours.

Cool, I never went rafting, I always wanted to go, but never made it out..

Comment

So how close was I on the movie summary?
                            You were pretty close, I was impressed. lol

Comment

• only a few things were off, but it was funny though.

Comment

• Have u been lifting or have u been off as well. I

Comment

Working...
                                X