No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus check Crowler company, he gives out free samples, too, THe elvis is off the hook and so is the penaut butter, and BANNA< the cookie mix is good, but you have to bake it. DOnt do what I did drink the mix lol. but check out thread its on here,
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Good to know. I just won't tell them I looked up the info off the jug of Muscle Milk I've got on the fridge

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
        Good to know. I just won't tell them I looked up the info off the jug of Muscle Milk I've got on the fridge
        NOPe , what they don't know what hurt them. the sent me 4 free samples, if you want you can turn your home into a multi unit apartment building and get mire free samples. lol that will be $35.00 dollars now, for this info

Comment

• I only take cash, but in your case a check will be ok, if returned, there will be a 20 dollar charge and one missle sent your house..

Comment

• I see, give you the info, and u run..

Comment

• What are you writing to CYtosport now?

Comment

• Just be liek hey this GIMPS, thats Right GIMPS or GIMP for short. Cytosport then will have a truck load sent to your house within a day trust me.

Comment

• Well, Im left alone agian, Well Im alone and bored I get destructive.....

Comment

• I guess, Ill just rant, how everyone left me again jeesh, do I stink? I put on deodorant and body spray.. Sniff sniff, dam I smell good

Comment

• Ok, well im gonna go then, since everyone else left me, Ill be back on later.

Comment

• Im gonna take some more pills and put another patch on my back, dam I you swear I was 180 here...

Comment

• I feel like I am though, falling apart at the old age of 26

Comment

• Alright, Ill see you guys and girl later, until then have fun...

Comment

• BYE, BYE, BYE ugh, I hate goodbyes

Comment

• Ugh, Im bored, i cant stop posting, ugh help me, help me lol

Comment

Working...
                                X