• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
    House72 1,726
    LancerV 1,223
    GimpyPaw 556
    jdiritto 461
    storm shadow 44

OK, OK, you've made your mark You now have a 500 post lead over Lancer. This hurt back routine isn't slowin you down much, is it?

Or do Post Whores do their best work on their backs?
    hehe very true
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

House72 1,726
      LancerV 1,223
      GimpyPaw 556
      jdiritto 461
      storm shadow 44

OK, OK, you've made your mark You now have a 500 post lead over Lancer. This hurt back routine isn't slowin you down much, is it?

Or do Post Whores do their best work on their backs?
      Post whore, like to be on there feet giving it to the person on there back
      If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• What mark, I want to upgrade, hell yeah, WHy not get more for free. Im always willing to pack on the muscle.. You think Im dedicated here, you should see me in the gym.

Comment

• Gimps, you trying to get me on my back here. Im not that kind of E-whore now..

Comment

• All Im doing is trying to pass time n here, I mean while not post about the back while im on here. Im not usually a whore, I dont put out until the third post..

Comment

• I ain't looking for that kind of ride!

Comment

• Mmmmmmmmm, Muscle Milk. Now that be some goooood shyt man. It's what's for breakfast! or between breakfast and lunch! or because you've got the munchies!

Comment

• Yea, DOnt deny it, I seen the way u been looking at me on the thread Gimps, giving me the bedroom eyes,

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm, Muscle Milk. Now that be some goooood shyt man. It's what's for breakfast! or between breakfast and lunch! or because you've got the munchies!
                    I like muscle milk, i dont take it often, I usally stick to the EAS MRP'S..

Comment

• Whats your fav flavor of Muscle milk?

Comment

• I take Pro-Rated for my AM and PWO, and I have a tub of Muscle Milk mix for mid-day snacking. Then I keep a small supply of Muscle Milk RTD in my jeep for after work and stuff.

Comment

• Oh, I'm a chocolate junkie. I would love to try the other flavors, but I always buy from retail, where the options are limited.

Comment

Oh, I'm a chocolate junkie. I would love to try the other flavors, but I always buy from retail, where the options are limited.
                            Request some free samples, I did, I got blueberry creme, vanilla, BANANA mmm good, choc.. Thats what I would do then order offline which ones you like..

Comment

• Let me in on this news. Where do you request these "free samples"? I'm always into free samples baby!!

Comment

• Here don't share with the others, You email the company, and say Im intrested in trying some of your products, name a few. Ex protein, be like yea I use soso and soso's and Im looking for a change, i heard your protein is really good and would liek to give it a try, be like I would liek to try maybe the banna and blueberry or whatever flavor they got. I know Cytosports will hook u up they did me, some comapines will, some won't AST wont, I bitched at the lady, I even called them lol..

Comment

Working...
                                X