No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEll, I turned on the central air today in the house, it got way too hot for my blood today.
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• What is everyone doing tonight? I am just hanging out, i got home from the gym a while ago, so Ill stay in tonight..

Comment

• Rant.

My right shoulder is a little sore now. Im going to have to go ice it now..

Comment

• Rant:

Im hungry still, Im debating what I should eat here. Another Steak or chicken this time, or maybe be a hamburger from ground beef. Choices choices and choices

Comment

• Rant:

I wish there were more people to talk on here, we need to recruit more people, lets go, bring them in..

Comment

• Rant:

Post 1750, what a loser, I need to go back to work soon, Im becoming an interent junkie here, and a postwhore , but I wear portection so Im ok..

Comment

• Rant, this page blew up quick almost 5200 post dam, thatas good

Comment

• Rant,

My car is now out of gas, so I got to fill that up , yesterday it was my truck, now the car...

Comment

• Rant:

I just spent 105.00 dollars the last two days in gas , dam that would of been a good amount to spend on supps. Espically some CL products

Comment

• Anyone else, spend a ton of money this week on gas in their car/s Truck/s, Dam, it sucks.. It even went down 25 cents.

Comment

• Wow, 5200 posts, woohoo, Not bad for this amount of time.... Good job CL

Comment

• Anybody at all out there? Anbody? RANT no one is on again, dam.

Comment

• Rant, Im gonna go to bed, it sucks, no one on, and nothing to do.

Comment

• Rant,

I have work tomorrow now at 6:00 in the morning, ugh, I hate finding out at the last minute..

Comment

• Well, time to go to bed, gotta make some money tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X