No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds interesting..what happened to season 3 of chapelle?@!?!

Comment

• ok..this is awsome. ive gotten mad free shirts this week.

1: substance abuser tee from BN.com. should of been a DS one cos i ordered 2 DS items but it wasnt. whatever, its a free tee.. i emailed BN bout it, maybe they'll even send me a DS one now too? haha

2: free fuck genetics shirt for 5 labels I turned in

3: free isopure tee shirt. think i filled some survey out along ass time ago.

and i think I have another tee shirt from Aeternitatis for writing a post about my favorite magazine on bb.com...im going to check on that. haha

and, if im lucky...ill get another primaforce shirt when i get my thermal rage to test for them.. i always include my shirt size when i send my address in hopes theyll just send me a shirt. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
        ok..this is awsome. ive gotten mad free shirts this week.

1: substance abuser tee from BN.com. should of been a DS one cos i ordered 2 DS items but it wasnt. whatever, its a free tee.. i emailed BN bout it, maybe they'll even send me a DS one now too? haha

2: free fuck genetics shirt for 5 labels I turned in

3: free isopure tee shirt. think i filled some survey out along ass time ago.

and i think I have another tee shirt from Aeternitatis for writing a post about my favorite magazine on bb.com...im going to check on that. haha

and, if im lucky...ill get another primaforce shirt when i get my thermal rage to test for them.. i always include my shirt size when i send my address in hopes theyll just send me a shirt. haha
        Ive gotten like 12 free shirts from BN I love BN

Comment

• SLDL and DL in the same day are very hard to do

Comment

• Someone also needs to tell house to stop spamming up this thread Hes putting me behind

Comment

• I have to use straps when I workout

/myself

Comment

• Not really a rant but I saw this fine ass girl deadlifting today

Comment

• Girls that deadlift or girls that squat are pure sex, everytime I see a girl squat I wanna give her a spot

Comment

• Squat spots have to be the gayest thing when two men are doing it though.....

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
                      I have to use straps when I workout

/myself
                      girl if you stop using straps you might develop forearm muscles ...

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Originally posted by LancerV
                        Squat spots have to be the gayest thing when two men are doing it though.....
                        its only gay if you get pleasure watching it..

Comment

• But spotting a girl is sexy

Comment

girl if you stop using straps you might develop forearm muscles ...
                            Our gym bars suck, I mean really suck the knurling on them is as soft as the regular steel part and I cant use chalk

Comment

its only gay if you get pleasure watching it..
                              Or you get wood, whopps that was me

Comment

• One time I went to the gym with this hot ass girl and yea I had like wood about 3/4 of my workout it sucked I even scrapped it on deadlifting

Comment

Working...
                                X