RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdiritto
    o... taste isnt a big thing for me... i once read that by eating the same long term you lose your taste buds.. ie, i pretty much have eaten the same foods everyday for the past year and half or longer...and drank protein shakes like a mother so i dont really value drinking say a moutain dew that much cos its not that appealing and sweets dont have much temptation on me either
    I also like variety, I have about 8diffrent flavors

Comment

• yeah.. i got alot right now..

watermelon, cherry, green apple, chocolate, more chocolate, orange cream, and grape

Comment

yeah.. i got alot right now..

watermelon, cherry, green apple, chocolate, more chocolate, orange cream, and grape
        Starwberry, Strawberry Bannan,Chocalate, Cookies and Cream, Orange Cream, Raspberry Lemondade, Cherry Exq, Green Apple, Mango, Sour Apple, Watermelon, and Banna Cream

Comment

• impressive..but some sound nasty to me.. lol raspberry lemonade? mango? banna cream? yugh, i'd pass them up for good ol chocolate anyday. lol

ive mixed chocolate protein powder + Hersheys chocolate milk (I work for them). let me tell you; its amazing. the milk we sell is so thick its like a milk shake lol.

Comment

impressive..but some sound nasty to me.. lol raspberry lemonade? mango? banna cream? yugh, i'd pass them up for good ol chocolate anyday. lol

ive mixed chocolate protein powder + Hersheys chocolate milk (I work for them). let me tell you; its amazing. the milk we sell is so thick its like a milk shake lol.
            They all are yummy

Comment

• Hey Im back, I know I was missed. How we all doing?
              If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                Hey Im back, I know I was missed. How we all doing?
                Great

Comment

• Although I got food stuff

Comment

• What I really hate is waiting for the UPS man, it takes like 4days and you cant sleep tell your package arrives

Comment

• Rant, I hate when people dont miss me on this thread. THanks for the support

Comment

• Lancer I thought you would be extrmely happy to see me?

Comment

Rant, I hate when people dont miss me on this thread. THanks for the support
                          Why would we miss you? Your bigger than us so therfore we dont care

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
                            What I really hate is waiting for the UPS man, it takes like 4days and you cant sleep tell your package arrives
                            YOu really have a thing for you UPS man, Im gonna call UPS and them that your stalking one of their drivers.

Comment

Lancer I thought you would be extrmely happy to see me?
                              Why? You're ahead of me

Comment

YOu really have a thing for you UPS man, Im gonna call UPS and them that your stalking one of their drivers.
                                It was a woman last time

Comment

Working...
                                X