Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Gear is also one of the funniest shows out there The Exigie S > *

Comment

• I also cant play sports worth a damn, I seem to completely lack the hand to eye cordination. Which really sucks for baseball

Comment

• Anyway to fix a RC besides surgery?

Comment

• Does watermelon Xteend taste good? Im going to mix it with my Whey Protein during workout....

Comment

• Heres a rant for ya...

I just got back from the gym and by far had the worst lift in a long time. Which sucks as it was my chest day and its what I look forward to the most. I don't know what it was, I just didn't have the energy in the gym I usually do, and I knew that..and kept trying to get pumped up and put on my favorite songs, but it just wasn't clicking. I suppose everyone has those days when they're tired and just not feeling it, but why can't that happen to me on my off-day? Its frustrating. I was even lifting a weight that I usually have absolutely NO problem handling, and I couldn't finish the one rep and it came down on me (controlled and safely thankfully), but a guy still had to walk over and give me a hand, and then some older guy asked me if thats ever happened to me before...of course it has, but thank you for reminding me of my failed rep. I guess I just lost focus or something, but then to top it off I kept the weight on and did another set of the same weight with more reps, and then went even further up and was able to pump out a few. The entire lift I was just trying my hardest to push through the roadblock, and I felt inadequate and disappointed in myself.

Comment

• thats some mighty fine post whoring there fellas

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
                Does watermelon Xteend taste good? Im going to mix it with my Whey Protein during workout....
                m-azing.
                get watermelon substance wpi

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                  m-azing.
                  get watermelon substance wpi
                  Thats what I have, I sip WPI during my workout

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
                    Does watermelon Xteend taste good? Im going to mix it with my Whey Protein during workout....
                    its delcious. Never tried it with my shake though.

Comment

• good choice.

in a month or two ima drink PW+substance+xtend pre/during/post

Comment

• Originally posted by tplant
                        its delcious. Never tried it with my shake though.
                        Sweet I will decide if I like it or not

Comment

good choice.

in a month or two ima drink PW+substance+xtend pre/during/post
                          I also got 5tubs of Next Level for 50$

Comment

• whats that?lol

Comment

whats that?lol
                              Good tasting Protein

Comment

• o... taste isnt a big thing for me... i once read that by eating the same long term you lose your taste buds.. ie, i pretty much have eaten the same foods everyday for the past year and half or longer...and drank protein shakes like a mother so i dont really value drinking say a moutain dew that much cos its not that appealing and sweets dont have much temptation on me either

Comment

Working...
                                X