RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet, have fun.
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• I usually climb in the early evening, which is why I keep headlamps and flashlights in my gear bag. I've climbed out in the dark on many trips.

Comment

• Cool, I never went climbing.

Comment

• I broke my live strong bracelet today in the gym. I'm overly sadden/pissed off about it. I put all the blame on golds gym. I had no taken the bracelet off for a long, long time. (at least dating back to 12/04). It had alot of sentimental value for me. I didn't intend on ever taking it off either... now I am unsure if I get a new one or not. I'm getting pissed just writing about it right now actually, and i have to go to work too. yippy.

signing out; JD.

Comment

• jd, 1 1/2 years is a long time for a plastic/rubber bracelet, even one as cool as the LiveStrong versions. It's what, a buck? Two bucks? Splurge and buy a replacement.

Then sue Gold's Gym for emotional stress. It's the American way

Comment

• Ill be your Attorney, take 99%, and leave u with enough to buy maybe a braclet or two..

Comment

• All right, Im off for now. I have to go battle the grass in the backyard. IF im not on in a day, call for help. This grass is long, and I don't know what is lurking out there. Ill be tough and Ill be brave, so Im off to conquer the lawn with a can of raid. Later Guys/Girls

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                  Ill be your Attorney, take 99%, and leave u with enough to buy maybe a braclet or two..
                  Sounds like every other lawyer I've ever known. Fair is fair.

Comment

• If the grass beats you, at least you can beat the bush

Good Luck

Comment

• oh, and one other thing I forgot to rant about in my earlier post ...

personal record on deadlifts this morning, finally reaching 300lbs since I started deads back in February ...

185 x 8
                      245 x 8
                      275 x 8 (grip started to give out on last two sets)
                      300 x 3 (with straps ... but I'll take it)

jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Congrats on the PR strester, those are always fun to make.

Comment

• Thanks ... and these are the straps I used ... absolutely diesel ... ddawg knows what I'm talkin' about ...

http://www.prowriststraps.com/skull
                          jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Those straps look nice, I will have to look into some of those. At this point my PR stands at 400 lbs on Rack Pulls, but my right hand isn't likely to let me go any higher without straps or something.

That "Hell on the Hill" comp looked interesting, but I'm not sure if you can call those "deadlifts". Those tires were so massive that it would have been more of a rack pull than a dead.

Comment

• yeah, I agree ... but the straps looked too good to pass on ... maybe one day if I keep taking enough CL supplements, I'll be able to lift tires like that

jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Should be no problem at all. I expect to see your pic on there as next years winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X