RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it gives you more enegry Lancer? Is it like REady 4 war,
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• How long before your workout do you dose the GlycerGrow? Like right before, 1/2 hour? What?

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
        345 on a dead lifts? Not bad.

See, I won a tub o GlycerGrow, which I had been interested in trying, and now I'm trying to figure out how I want to use it.
        Take two scoops of GlycerGrow put it in mouth wash down with liquid. It doesnt mix worth a crap so dont even try. I could have done 355 or maybe 360. 345 was pretty easy

Comment

How long before your workout do you dose the GlycerGrow? Like right before, 1/2 hour? What?
          Yea I take two scoops 30mins before, and 2scoops right before I go to the gym

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
            It also kinda gives you a pump type feeling like NO, but its a diffrent type of pump more energy I think
            Can it be compared to READY 4 war, or no. Im just curious, Is it a NO product ?

Comment

• I'm gonna have to read up on it a bit. I was planning on going into a cut in around 3 wks, as soon as I was done with this 10 wk workout routine I'm on. Summer is comming, and it's time for me to drop down to my climbing weight.

I'm just not sure if GlycerGrow is something I want to use while cutting or bulking. Research time.

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                Can it be compared to READY 4 war, or no. Im just curious, Is it a NO product ?
                Doesnt read 4 war give you energy from the caffieine?

Comment

I'm gonna have to read up on it a bit. I was planning on going into a cut in around 3 wks, as soon as I was done with this 10 wk workout routine I'm on. Summer is comming, and it's time for me to drop down to my climbing weight.

I'm just not sure if GlycerGrow is something I want to use while cutting or bulking. Research time.
                  I would use it for either, it can help shed water weight also

Comment

• With GLycergrow, your getting it from the Taruine correct?

Comment

With GLycergrow, your getting it from the Taruine correct?
                      That's one of the main ingredients, if I recall correctly. The other is Glycerine Mono

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
                        Doesnt read 4 war give you energy from the caffieine?
                        There is caffeine in it 300mg..

Comment

• I was just curious about Glycergrow, I heard good things about it, I dont know too much about. That is why I was asking you, since you took it before, and have ordered again from your pic of supps.

Comment

• Hey, what do you know? They have a GlycerGrow FAQ here in the sup section

What exactly is Glycerol MonoStearate?

Glycerol occurs naturally in the body. When it is ingested as a supplement, it is absorbed and increases the concentration of the fluid in the blood and tissues. The concentration of these fluids is held constant by the body, so water consumed with glycerol is not excreted until the extra glycerol is either removed by the kidneys or broken down by the body. In laymen's terms, taking glycerol in supplemental form quickly improves hydration and the absorption of other supplements that are taken with it. The end result is faster delivery of nutrients when and where you need them the most and the prolonged "pump effect" during your workouts. Our Glycerol is esterified with stearic acid to form Glycerol MonoStearate. Glycerol MonoStearate is a colorless, odorless and sweet-tasting flaky powder that is hygroscopic (it absorbs water from the air, so keep this tightly closed at all times).

Comment

There is caffeine in it 300mg..
                              Dude, that's an ass-load of caffine. A cup of coffee will have between 70 - 120 mg, depending on the beans and blend.

Comment

I was just curious about Glycergrow, I heard good things about it, I dont know too much about. That is why I was asking you, since you took it before, and have ordered again from your pic of supps.
                                Yea Im not quite sure how it works but it seems to work and love it

Comment

Working...
                                X