GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• RANT

Comment

• Rant:
          This is one thing that really chaps my ass..

How come everytime I do laundry and I put pairs of socks in the washer and then the dryer. I alwasys come up with a sock missing some home how. Does anywhen else have this problem? I think I have a sock monster, do you guys know how to get rid of it. I mean come on what else can it be. Im just sick of putting in pars of socks and coming out with the one short, some times 3 short. IF its not the sock monster, it must be the sock companies coming in while im not looking and stealing back there socks.
          Any insight would be wondeful, thanks...
          If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
            Rant:
            This is one thing that really chaps my ass..

How come everytime I do laundry and I put pairs of socks in the washer and then the dryer. I alwasys come up with a sock missing some home how. Does anywhen else have this problem? I think I have a sock monster, do you guys know how to get rid of it. I mean come on what else can it be. Im just sick of putting in pars of socks and coming out with the one short, some times 3 short. IF its not the sock monster, it must be the sock companies coming in while im not looking and stealing back there socks.
            Any insight would be wondeful, thanks...
            It's the lint trap. Socks are known to spontaneously break apart and turn into nothing more than lint while in the dryer. It's just the natural order of things. Your sock had lived it's useful life span, and now has gone on to better things.

Comment

• Well, the lint trip took my LUCKY sock and I want it back..

Comment

• Sorry TRAP

Comment

Well, the lint trip took my LUCKY sock and I want it back..
                  How is a sock "lucky"? What are you doing with that sock that we don't want to know about?

Comment

• House72 1,324
                    LancerV 1,030
                    GimpyPaw 456
                    storm shadow 445
                    jdiritto 422

Comment

• I've moved up to #3. Roughly 1000 posts more and I'm a shoe in They might as well just package that Green and White stack in with the GlycerGrow I won in the drawing

Comment

• Yea, congrats on that, I never tried gly is it ant good?

Comment

• I will let you know in a few weeks

From all I've read it is a good cell volumizer and it works. Over on BB.com the biggest debate about GycerGrow seems to be "why" it works. Some say it's the Gycerine Monoserate, while others contend that the Taruine is mainly responsible for the gains.

I say "Who cares. It works, let's move on."

Comment

• Gimps, how the job search going? Any luck, why dont you become a PIMP, Im offering a summer class here, PIMPING 101. Great pay, really great bennies, the fringe bennies are even better. We even offer a 401 K as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                              I will let you know in a few weeks

From all I've read it is a good cell volumizer and it works. Over on BB.com the biggest debate about GycerGrow seems to be "why" it works. Some say it's the Gycerine Monoserate, while others contend that the Taruine is mainly responsible for the gains.

I say "Who cares. It works, let's move on."

Yea, I hear that. Lots of people over at BB, analyze everything. I mean if it works, do it up..

Comment

Gimps, how the job search going? Any luck, why dont you become a PIMP, Im offering a summer class here, PIMPING 101. Great pay, really great bennies, the fringe bennies are even better. We even offer a 401 K as well.
                                Now I could get into a job like that, but I don't think it would work. I'd end up eating all the profits

Comment

Working...
                                X