Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
    yes it is, but only "proper rants"
    Liike having a size cups and spending a couple hundred dollars on certain products

Comment

• Well I guess it was closer to a 100, two bottles of nolva, syrignes

Comment

• OK, so the rant now has what, a 5 word min with properly formatted sentence structure? Good.

Comment

• Anybody watch 24? Big finale tonight

Comment

• Cool, I'm 'Big Pimpin' now

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUcougs
              Anybody watch 24? Big finale tonight
              I work

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                OK, so the rant now has what, a 5 word min with properly formatted sentence structure? Good.
                What if you cant write a senetice period?

Comment

Cool, I'm 'Big Pimpin' now
                  Well welcome to the club! Now you can learn yo self to control dem ho's, collect that bling, and deal out da crack just like the rest o' us

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
                    What if you cant write a senetice period?
                    sen·tence ( P ) (sntns)
                    n.
                    A grammatical unit that is syntactically independent and has a subject that is expressed or, as in imperative sentences, understood and a predicate that contains at least one finite verb.

That should help you with the hard parts

Comment

Anybody watch 24? Big finale tonight
                      You know, I've just never been able to get into watching that show. I mean, the stuff that happens to that guy in just 24 hours makes you wonder why he hasn't fallen face-down in the street with a massive heart attack already.

Comment

Well welcome to the club! Now you can learn yo self to control dem ho's, collect that bling, and deal out da crack just like the rest o' us
                        lol...

Comment

You know, I've just never been able to get into watching that show. I mean, the stuff that happens to that guy in just 24 hours makes you wonder why he hasn't fallen face-down in the street with a massive heart attack already.
                          I've wondered the same thing. But come on he's Jack Bauer

Comment

I've wondered the same thing. But come on he's Jack Bauer
                            I guess. To tell the truth, Myth Busters, Max X, and the occasional UFC fight are about all I watch anymore. I watch about 2 hours of TV a week, if that. I've got better things to do I guess.

Comment

• Rant, I was emptying my diswasher, and my roomate put the knives in sticking up. SO needless to say I got stabbed. Right in the web of my hand. What F#$#$#$ retard puts the knives in that way. AM I the only with this problem? or do any of you put up with this to. wheter it be gf, wives, moms, dads, siblings, and smart roomates like mine.
                              If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Gimps good selection, I only watch limited tv too. THE UFC, mythbusters, and I love the CSI'S but with school at night, i didnt get to watch any of them this season, so Ill wait to buy them on dvd. I like criminal minds as well.
                                If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Working...
                                X