RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will have to see why they want all this traffic
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• YEA, but will they be abble to keep it up.

Comment

• You know, companies just look at the traffic volume, so if the CL forum has tons of traffic, other companies will want to have banner ads on it

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
          Go back and take the top spot away booty, beat him like a redheaded step child
          lmao

I'm on 2 many boards I cant keep up!
          What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• They will have to keep giving away free stuff every month, Im fine with that

Comment

• Band width useage costs money, but it can generate money too

Comment

• Yea, then this will, be all ads and then..

Comment

• GO booty

Comment

• As long as we the cutomers, see some of the kickback, sales and that,

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                      Oh the injustice of it all!!!!! You and chlax were close, but I didn't think you would ever get booted (no pun intended) from the top slot on the Prime Rant
                      I barely post lately so its all good. Maybe I'll whore it up over the weekend and snag it back! lmao
                      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Im dont with helping them out, they scratch our back we do the same..

Comment

• Hey, I did a 30 day cycle of White Blood, both Pre-workout and pre-bed

Comment

• Yea, whore it up, but becareful, wear protection, don;t want to get an e-virus

Comment

• How was it,

Comment

• It was the best 30 days of lifting I've had in a LLOOOONNGG time

Comment

Working...
                                X