No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well your a Senior meathead kick them out..
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Gimps, did we lose you?

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
        Well your a Senior meathead kick them out..
        I should, IVe started to go around 2:30 when there is ussually one person

Comment

• Don't forget about the guys that never wash there gym clothes, They smell so bad, the weights cry metal shavings

Comment

• Yea, My gym is pretty busy after work so I go around 9 at night or in the afternoon, TO many people talking and walking around doing nothing, besides taking up space.

Comment

Don't forget about the guys that never wash there gym clothes, They smell so bad, the weights cry metal shavings
              ALso the spandex fattys, spandex will not make you appear thinner, and no one wants to see your 10 jelly rolls

Comment

• Looks, like no one else has any rants, I gues they lift in a perfect gym. and live in a perfect place..

Comment

Yea, My gym is pretty busy after work so I go around 9 at night or in the afternoon, TO many people talking and walking around doing nothing, besides taking up space.
                  Yea same, our walk way is like a 2ft wide and every mother fock was in the free weight area doing nothing so I took a barbell and some 45's and went and did SLDL between the walkway

Comment

• Oh yea the spandex hottie, what are you saying Im not allowed to work out in my spedo.

Comment

Oh yea the spandex hottie, what are you saying Im not allowed to work out in my spedo.
                      As long as you dont have more jelly rolls than a donut shop

Comment

• Nice, I woul dof done the same, actually, I get really pissed when I lift so, If some one is in my way, and doesn't move when I say excuse me. I just use a lil force

Comment

• No, Im a bearclaw kind of guy

Comment

• DOn't forget about the New Year Resloutin people, when the ym is so packed for like a month, Im like wtf, don't even let them in

Comment

• How about the prices of gyms, I mean come on, taking away from my supp stash

Comment

• Then you got the trainers, who ask if you need help. I mean there no bigger then Urkel, what are you going to help me with, a 415 spot on the incline, I doubt it..

Comment

Working...
                                X